Coffee Chat

so how does one find out where the next one might be? thank you. walter

Hi
yes it was a great coffee hour(rather 3 hrs!) which flew by quickly..a sign of a good time!
and La Princesa was a success with cheap drinks. nice outdoor patio and many multilungual people(at least so their flags said!)
See you all at an upcoming event
Esteban

Nice honest looking faces in the pic. Coffee chat lasting 3.5 hrs.? How many repeat espressos have you guys had during the time.?

Hey Walter,

We do this every Wednesday and Friday at 1600hrs. The location varies, GMXam will post the location in this thread usually the day before. Sometimes there is a bar crawl or a dinner afterwards, but those are mostly spontaneous. So, just watch this thread and you will see the info. I look forward to meeting you soon :)

It would be great to organize another coffee chat, but on the weekends when no one has to work or is in a rush.

It would be great to organize another coffee chat, but on the weekends when no one has to work or is in a rush.

We could always do another one-time brunch, like last weekend at Bucca di Lupo. Personally, I'm a morning person, so I liked the earlier-in-the-day format. The night owl events have a strictly limited attraction for me.

Howdy, again.

Nice honest looking faces in the pic. Coffee chat lasting 3.5 hrs.? How many repeat espressos have you guys had during the time.?

We seem to attract the folks who like to chat face to face. The honest looking faces work well for that, in my opinion. ;)
Hoping to meet more of you at the next one. Although it is harder to find chairs as this group grows, we seem to make it work pretty darn well. We changed seats midway through that 3-hour gig, so we all had a chance to meet and chat with everyone.

How are Fridays for you, nlaruccia? We are at these coffee chats for 2 hours, typically (3 hours was the longest, yet, but since we had a large group, the time flew by before we knew it). PM me if you want to connect but can't make it to the coffee chat. We'll make sure you can find us one way or another.

Would love to meet you, Walter.

Coffee chats this week will be at the following locations and times:

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Wednesday, April 23, 4pm: [/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Grand Café[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Basavilbaso 1340 (Retiro : between Avenida del Libertador & Juncal)[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Friday, April 25, 4pm:[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Bucca al Lupo[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Bonpland 1965[/background][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)] (Palermo Hollywood: between Nicaragua & Costa Rica)[/background]

Back