Coffee Chat

SusieExploring

Registered
Ok, here I go to attempt to start something up :)

My Idea:
Monday-Friday Coffee Chat Meetup - Great way to get a conversation started with someone, meet other expats and/or just have something to do!
Starbucks in Recoleta - The place can change over time. Seen a cool cafe you want to check out, we'll go with you!

For today: I know it's last minute but if anyone wants to join me at Starbucks (Recoleta) Avenida Pueyrredon 1761 at 2:30.
Let me know if I'll be seeing you :)

My Idea:
Monday-Friday Coffee Chat Meetup - Great way to get a conversation started with someone, meet other expats and/or just have something to do!
Starbucks in Recoleta - The place can change over time. Seen a cool cafe you want to check out, we'll go with you!

For today: I know it's last minute but if anyone wants to join me at Starbucks (Recoleta) Avenida Pueyrredon 1761 at 2:30.
Let me know if I'll be seeing you :)

Sorry too late :(

Drop by the happy hour I am trying to have on March 7th (search expat events) ...same idea just meet talk and hang out with a drink ...cheers

Drop by the happy hour I am trying to have on March 7th (search expat events) ...same idea just meet talk and hang out with a drink ...cheers

I saw that & sounds fun. I will be keeping that in mind & hopefully will be joining y'all! I can let you know more definitely closer to the date.

My Idea:

Let's try this again for Monday. Who's in?

Subte Question related to Pueyrredon

Does anyone know when SUBTE H is going to connect with Subte D?

And if anyone knows when they're going to open the Subte H stop at Las Heras and/or Facu de Derecho, that would also be appreciated.

Let's try this again for Monday. Who's in?

I'm up for it, but the earliest I can possibly get there on Monday is 2pm.

Here's the location on google maps, for whoever finds it useful: http://goo.gl/maps/XsOsA

I can make it at 3pm! So Starbucks again, yes?

Back