Coffee Chat

Nice!
How can I recognize you guys? Is there a passphrase or anything? :rolleyes:
I will let you know to which one I expect to go. I hope very soon!

Besos! Susana

I will definitely be there. Need to just have a relaxed chat over amazing coffe anyways, packing is stressing me out. So are you guys gonna sit outside?

Today's Coffee Chat had a showing of 11 people. You should be able to spot us by either the English being spoken or the varied group of attendees. I try to remember to bring some sort of sign but, so far, no success. All are invited:

5PM Friday, 16 May, 2014
Libros del Pasaje
Thames 1762 (Palermo, between Costa Rica and El Salvador)

Thanks, that was fun. I'm looking forward to Friday's, as well.

5PM Friday, 16 May, 2014
Libros del Pasaje

Coffee chat tomorrow. Hope to see you all there. Looks like an interesting place.

Coffee chat tomorrow. Hope to see you all there. Looks like an interesting place.

It is! I was in there Thursday afternoon, when I made the recon run of Magdalena's, since the two places are not 40 meters apart. I instantly loved the old time library feel of the place, with the rolling ladder. There is a selection of books in English just to the right as you come in the door. A wildly eclectic selection, to be honest; I saw everything from Victorian classics like Silas Marner to recent books like Hunger Games and Twilight. Going in with the intention of just looking around, I wound up spending 250 pesos on books. Be warned if you are a bibliophile.

Coffee chat today:

5PM Friday, 16 May, 2014
Libros del Pasaje

That was a BIG group for a coffee chat. There must have been 15 of us or more in the bookstore cafe. Good times, several new faces, and a good menu, as well.

Last week (actually, the past several weeks, as well) was a pretty large week for both coffee chats. We've reached a size which now limits us to larger establishments, which is pretty awesome for the lucky shops that get us for a couple of hours. We may have to switch to pub chats in the future...

Coffee Chats this week...All are invited:

4PM Wednesday, 21 May, 2014
Cocu
Malabia 1510 (Palermo, Corner - Malabia at Gorriti)

5PM Friday, 23 May, 2014
Import Coffee Company
Libertad 1150 (Recoleta, Corner - Libertad at Santa Fe)

Hope to see you all there!

Back