Coffee / lunch anyone?

swe_ma

Registered
Hi,
I have been studing/working in Buenos Aires since september and is looking for someone who wants to take a coffee or lunch. I'm 32, swedish and living in Palermo. But is open for all ages and areas to meet in.
/Emma

hi Emma,
if you're interested we go out today also with a other person from here to a typical Parilla in the neighborhood of Las Cañitas (between Palermo and Belgrano) at 21:30. I have sent you a short note too :)bye schef4711

Hi! I am Tanya, ukrainian, 34 y.o. Came to BA to work here n searching for people to go out. I live in Palermo n would like to join u for the dinner tonight.

Oeps, one hour to go before your meeting, that will be short I imagine! But if you have a good time and fix something for the days to come, could you tell me?
I'm from Belgium, 25 yrs!

hi pasqui, you got a note ... maybe 1/2 hour will be enough to reach us ... if not no problem because we plan to check out something similar next week :)bye schef4711

Hi,next meeting today (see newcomer forum) at 21:30 :) please read your email or notes :)
bye schef4711

Hey, looks like I missed your coffee/lunch. I moved here a couple of weeks ago too. I am an American 35 year old software engineer; I'm living in San Telmo. I would love to meet some people to go out with for nightlife stuff. email is [email protected] Ken

I've been in Palermo Viejo for 3 weeks now, and would really love to have a coffee or tea and/or a walk with other women. I am 54, American, mom of 2 children over 18. I'm here in BA until 1 August, with my husband, who is teaching a graduate maths course. Hope to hear from someone!

Back