College Football

annamaria

Registered
Anyone knows of any bar where they show college football games? Any Alabama fans?

annamaria....you need to get a slingbox hooked up back home. The cost is about 200US and you will be able to get Alabama football along with all the other US programing via the internet. I have been to a joint in Recoleta called Shoeless Joes that shows college games but the smoke ran me out!
Good luck to the tide this year except when they play our beloved Georgia bulldogs!
GS dirtboy is a Auburn/Temple fan and probably could help you out....he's the fighter pilot that always has his visor down!

yes shoeless joes or El Alamo... 2 locations recoleta and villa crespo....... they have college games and NFL..... but up to the crowd and tvs... alabama you should have no problem of course.... but a smaller school probably not enough tvs..

Texas A&M fan here....should be a good game this weekend against Alabama. Still here in Texas so will watch from here....but should be down to BA by end of next week and will defenitely be looking for a spot to keep up with college and pro football.

Texas A&M fan here too!!
Have to work that day so I'm gonna try to stream it online if possible...a friend said they used justin.tv while in Australia to watch their college games but don't know if it works, any suggestions?

Back