Colon tickets are now available

2GuysInPM said:
During checkout, you are given two options; (a) have the tickets mailed to you ($30), or (b) pick them up at the box office (will call - $0).

For either option they may request ID and credit card before handing you the tickets.

I should add that if you buy online and select the option to pick at the box office, it will say you can only pick the tickets between 2 hrs and 30 mins before the show. But that is incorrect. We picked our tickets today without issue (for an opera in October).

katti said:
I am (much too?) late, hardly any tickets available for any opera this year...:mad: only bad places (high and at the sides)

Sorry. You can always check MercadoLibre.com.ar and see if you can find tickets there.

The higher, the better acoustics. The best is paraíso (paradise) near the coupola (dome). Zarzuela is a good place and is easier to see the design, the totality.

What about now? June 2010/July 2010? I know that Colon just reopened and would love to get tickets to the July 1st concert.

lis2007_hotmail_com said:
The higher, the better acoustics. The best is paraíso (paradise) near the coupola (dome). Zarzuela is a good place and is easier to see the design, the totality.

maybe better acoustics but i want to SEE!!! If it were only acoustics I would put on the cd at home. Nothing beats that :D

The acoustics are great everywhere. If you sit way up the performers look like ants. The seats are also cramped and uncomfortable. Not only that but you have to enter a side entrance and can't go through the fabulous lobby. You won't be able to see the Salon Dorado or the confiteria all of which have been amazingly restored.

Can I purchase anyone's season tickets for June 10 or 11? I'm DESPERATE to go to Teatro Colon before I move out of this country on next Tuesday. Please help! Thank you so much

Thank you so much , However.... so Close to getting tickets but-

I get to the final page at tuentrada , push BUY NOW and it won't take my credit card. Is there something I need to do? I am using a VISA card and all the info is correct (MY USA address) . Has anyone else had this problem??

I don't know if you are doing something wrong or if the system is just not working right. I preferred to wait in line two hours rather than trust a website. This is the first year ever that the Colon has sold tickets anywhere but at the box office. Why not go to the Colon box office tomorrow morning? If there is nothing, ask them for the name of an agency that sells tickets. I am not sure if they will know (the employees I saw were new and inexperienced) or ask people in the line of they know of an agency. Last option is to show up at the Colon and look for people selling tickets an hour before the performance.

sal varez said:
Thank you so much , However.... so Close to getting tickets but-

I get to the final page at tuentrada , push BUY NOW and it won't take my credit card. Is there something I need to do? I am using a VISA card and all the info is correct (MY USA address) . Has anyone else had this problem??

We've purchased tickets twice from TuEntrada without problems. Both times using a US credit card and address. Check to make sure you enter the card number without spaces or dashes, and that all the info is correct. If your spanish is good; you can also call them and they should take the oder and card info by phone.

Good luck. :)

Back