colorist in buenos aires

VGREEN

Registered
HI EVERYBODY I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD COLORIST for blond highlights IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ONE IN BAs had some bad experience :(could anyone recomend me one?

oh, we have all been there! Sorry about your bad luck. Give Ryan a call - 15-3050-2076. You can search the site for Ryan Hairdresser - he has alot of recommendations on this site. He´s from Canada, so he has a different take than the locals on cuts and color, and he is VERY good at what he does. Outstanding, in fact. I´m going to see him this week for highlights.

good luck!

I posted a thread answering this very same question last week, I think.
I have dark-blonde hair and get highlights a couple of times a year with Fabian. (he's now at Ambient Hair - on Charcas, near Bulnes - a pretty nice salon). He's really very good! It's also very well priced (I paid around 160 for a full head of subtle highlights). A great option if you want to go to a salon to get highlights (which I do!).

Terrie Orr (her nickname here is BAHairdresser) just gave me a great cut and lowlights today, all at a very good price. She's wonderful to talk to and she knows her stuff.

Back