Coming Back To Ba For A Visit

gsi16386

Registered
So after an 8 month absence, I'm finally heading back to BA for a week long visit! We have a friend getting married and I need to see my inlaws, so back to BA I come.

What am I looking forward to? Siga La Vaca the first day, El Mirasol the next, Asado at the wedding, and then Asado on Sunday at my inlaws house. Carne y vino...num num. I'm also looking forward to going running in the Plaza Holanda again (we always called it the Parque de Los Lagos :) and other little things like riding the Bondi, subte, and having coffee at a hole in the wall cafe. Again, you don't realize how much you miss it until it's gone, so it's nice to come back and enjoy the good things BA has to offer.

Is the Alamo still open? I know they opened up a new location, wasn't sure if they still kept the old. Anyhow, hope all is well everyone. Maybe I'll see you around town... :)

I knew that I had read this post, recently, and found it, accidentally, while looking for something else. I past what Had been The Alamo on Uruguay, the other day. It is now called "The Mo".

Back