Commission Based Sales (Paid In Usd) - Work At Home

WDMCN

Registered
Snowbird_Logo.png

This position is only for hardworking individuals who can and will work full time and are preferably Native English Speaking. I will consider candidates who are 100% fluent as a second language. We are a growing Auto Shipping Broker based in the USA We are A+ Rated and Accredited with the BBB as well as 5 Star rated on Transport Reviews.com

The core group and management team are located right here in Buenos Aires and will provide you with all the tools and training required to be successful. This job is not that complicated but it does require a full-time commitment.

No cold calling involved. All leads are hot and customers are expecting your call.

This is a commission sales position, First month $150usd Base pay 15% of sales. $200 / 20% after that for proven earners. Most agents are making $900-$1500 a month U$D. It's not that difficult to book $3500 to $5000 in sales per month. Average commission is about $35, p/o but can be much much more for savvy sales agents. We'll show you all the tricks to increase your income.

What is expected:

Available Monday to Friday 11:00am to 7:00pm minimum....Hard workers aren't clock watchers. If you put in the extra time taking care of your clients and working your leads, you're obviously going to make more money and bonuses. We dispatch transporters off hours as well as take inbound calls from clients.

70 calls per day, most go to voice and are followed up with emails etc.
The ability to converse and engage customers and build trust, a sense of humor is always useful.

Some sales experience and the ability to manage clients in a dynamic working environment.

The ability to multi-task, read maps and administrate
A basic understanding of Logistics and timing..... easily taught and not complicated

A reliable up to date computer or laptop with High Speed internet connection

Headset and microphone.

A QUIET WORKING SPACE

I will be doing screen share interviews while I am working to give you an idea of how things work.

To apply, please submit resume/CV ,and include your skype ID or telephone number and email addy I will contact you promptly

You can reach me at [email protected] or leave a message here

Back