Consitutional approach to naturalisation / citizenship?

I am in the middle of this process now, I came on a tourist visa and overstayed. No DNI, my court case is still in progress. Seems like the kind of thing that'll take some time, it doesn't happen overnight
Hmm. Did you see any progress on this since April?
That would make life in Argentina "easier" while you fufilled the two year residency requirment (though no longer as important to have when leaving the country and returnng as it was about a month ago)-
About leaving and return... I'm not sure I follow. Was there some legislative change?
Hopefully, just having the DNI would make it possble for you to apply for citizenship without having to pay a lawyer thousands of dollars to represent you.
One way or another, thousands of dollars will be paid, either in tuition fees, or to lawyers. Free university courses apply only to existing foreign residents.

Hmm. Did you see any progress on this since April?

About leaving and return... I'm not sure I follow. Was there some legislative change?

One way or another, thousands of dollars will be paid, either in tuition fees, or to lawyers. Free university courses apply only to existing foreign residents.
For my case the latest update was in August, another doc for renaper. But no real movement since then. I'll have my 2 years next May and then I assume things will start moving more quickly

For my case the latest update was in August, another doc for renaper. But no real movement since then. I'll have my 2 years next May and then I assume things will start moving more quickly
Hi, I was wondering how your case is going and if you've since received citizenship?

Hi, I was wondering how your case is going and if you've since received citizenship?
It's not yet May so I don't have my 2 years yet, nothing new so far. I will certainly keep the forum updated once I have something new

Back