For Republicans, The Acceptable Approach To "free Stuff"

ajoknoblauch

Registered
See http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/15/arizona-gop-congressional-candidate-slavery-wasnt-so-bad-kept-business-rolling/

Because on Planet Knoblauch: Republicans = Peronists = Football Fans = K's = SF Giants = Newt Gingrich.

You should come for a visit GS, it's a lot less complicated than all that "thinking" and "facts" you have on Planet Earth.

How is this related in any way to Buenos Aires, expats, living in Argentina, etc?

Well, yes it is, because we have quite a few Republican apologists who equate so-called "free stuff" in the US with Peronist clientelism here.

I'm here buddy. I did no such thing. I said that if anyone had more similarities, it would be the democrats, not the republicans (since you always call the peronists of the north). Also, I hardly consider myself a republican apologist. I think both parties are broken and things won't change until there's a viable third option.

I'm here buddy. I did no such thing. I said that if anyone had more similarities, it would be the democrats, not the republicans (since you always call the peronists of the north). Also, I hardly consider myself a republican apologist. I think both parties are broken and things won't change until there's a viable third option.

You seem to miss the point. There are almost no similarities between the Democrats (who welcome diversity in their party) and the Peronists, who go out of their way to exclude what we might call PINOs (Peronists in Name Only). Republicanism and Peronism are both extreme conservative and xenophobic movements that demand purity from their followers, and will go to extreme lengths to rationalize their beliefs (as the Arizona Republican candidate did in defending slavery).

The fact that some republicans are extreme doesn't mean that all republicans are extreme. Also... how on earth do you figure peronists are conservative? I offered a handshake and an olive branch, I guess it's good to know how you'd reject such an offering.

FYI.... political spectrum is measured in two different planes. There's not just conservative and liberal.

The fact that some republicans are extreme doesn't mean that all republicans are extreme. Also... how on earth do you figure peronists are conservative? I offered a handshake and an olive branch, I guess it's good to know how you'd reject such an offering.

FYI.... political spectrum is measured in two different planes. There's not just conservative and liberal.

Conservatism is an unwillingness to accept change and, by that standard, both Peronists and Republicans are conservative to the point of sclerosis.

Back