Consumer protection

I always thought McD looked tastier in the photos.
And don't start getting all Michael Douglas on us, please David.

Out of desperation and no time I took the kids to McD on Saturday and everytime I saw them put the burger in their I thought "I'm feeding my children sh*t"..thanks to Fast Food nation. Why people WITHOUT kids still queue en masse to eat this sh*t amazes me...

fifs2 said:
Out of desperation and no time I took the kids to McD on Saturday and everytime I saw them put the burger in their I thought "I'm feeding my children sh*t"..thanks to Fast Food nation. Why people WITHOUT kids still queue en masse to eat this sh*t amazes me...
I couldn't agree more with your sentiments.
I only eat at McD when force majeure is involved.

David, I laughed my head off with that "hamburguesa-collar" :D but joke aside, it's really a sad thing to happen in the country of the meat.

Gringoboy said:

The video provided within the webpage was interesting. It was "aboot" Mcdonald's photos and stuff.

It was interesting to note that, when talking "aboot" taking pictures of these burgers, the guy reveals that the world of the pictures is "one dimensional". I'm glad this informational video "aboot" the picture taking process was revealed because all along, I expected at least 2 dimensions in a picture, you know, x and y. But I'm glad the guy corrected my mistaken notion.

Back