Contact Info, Please

John Doe

Registered
I'd appreciate it if someone would give me the email or telephone numbers of Whoopi and Barbra.
Both of these old bags said that they would leave the U.S. if Donald Trump became President. I can't think of my doing anything more patriotic than to help them pack. I will expect nothing from them financially.

thanks,
John

This happens every election. I remember a lot of Americans promising to leave the country if Obama won "because the country will be screwed". Ted Nugent claimed he'd be dead or in gaol. Pure hyperbole. The Canadian immigration website did crash the day after though and I know of non-white family members over in the US who have been racially abused for the first time ever since Trump won. Unless Trump takes control and makes a statement condemning it this could get worse.

Are you suggesting they become BAExpats? Just wondering what your plans are for the "Old Bags" as you call them...since you are so gentlemanly offering to help them pack!

I'd appreciate it if someone would give me the email or telephone numbers of Whoopi and Barbra.
Both of these old bags said that they would leave the U.S. if Donald Trump became President. I can't think of my doing anything more patriotic than to help them pack. I will expect nothing from them financially.

thanks,
John

Are you suggesting they become BAExpats? Just wondering what your plans are for the "Old Bags" as you call them...since you are so gentlemanly offering to help them pack!

It would be fun to have them at a Coffee Chat, but I'm afraid that no one else could get a word in edgewise if they were there.

So I vote "no" for them becoming Argentine expats, but with their political outlooks, maybe Venezuela or Cuba?

Neither of these idiots mentioned where they would go if DONALD TRUMP won. They were both so confident that the lady would win, that their comments were said as a joke. Well.
the joke is on them. I wish that someone would call them on this.

I was already planning to retire to Buenos Aires before the election. Now I want to for sure. I'm just waiting for social security so I can apply for a pensioners visa. That's if the Giant Yellow Turd doesn't mess up social security along with everything else he will fuck up.

Neither of these idiots mentioned where they would go if DONALD TRUMP won. They were both so confident that the lady would win, that their comments were said as a joke. Well.

Do we expect a grand party to be hosted by you, on occasion of this fabalous victory?

Or at least pay for coffee and brownies for all attendees of coffee chat for next 1 month?

Nah, if someone called them on it, they would just curl up in their safe space and color a stick family while petting a sweet little puppy, and that would be too pathetic to show to their fans... :eek:

StevePalermo:
Take a quick look at "Australia's Asylum.Why is it so controversial? BBC News
You will see a lot of non-white asylum seekers on Manus Island who have been turned away by Australia.
They look quite unhappy.What can you tell us about that?
Anything at all?

Back