Controlling Crypto Currencies in a Currency Control Regime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracks me up economists in Argentina are jokers. I studied that in college and they keep trying the throw money at it which is very stupid as it will not fix the problem. Amazes me the IMF is so stupid.

Argentina is going nowhere until Argentinians believe in the ARG banking system and economy which may never happen again. Only a fool would put their money into the ARG banking system. Thus no reserves.. like that is rocket science?

Taxes are literally structured for business failure and the result stagnant employment market.

Employment laws kill the business environment further.

And all these supposedly smart people are working on it... Ummm no.... fools have no clue and you cannot fix stupid. Just try it to fix stupid I dare you, you cannot do it!

1. Internet blockade of all bitcoin trading platforms (using China Great Wall technology).
    [*]Laws prohibiting crypto-currency transactions
    [*]Laws allowing confiscation of all crypto-currency assets
    [*]Prohibition of publication of the so called "Blue Dolar" rate and internet blockade of all Blue Dolar exchange rates.

Don't forget to ban drugs, prostitution, bullying and copyright piracy while you are at it.
Congrats Maverique, you are the greatest troll in this forum since the "ferrari guy". Would not surprise me at all if you two are actually managed by the same person.

Software engineers - I prefer to call them technicians - are like robots. You point them in the right direction and then let them churn away in front of their monitors, checking them periodically as they invariably go off course like retarded carrier pigeons (as you can tell I used a lot of these drones in my economics projects). The answers to these questions will not be answered by these technicians. We Economists provide the answers, the technicians merely provided the tools we use to implement them.
You miss the point. It is incumbent on your economists to learn the tools available - or NOT available - to them. Snapping fingers in the air and saying regally "do this and that because that is a law I want to apply" will not work. Basically all I suggested was do your homework. Drones are not going to cope with the crypto-ites. Learn the technical boundaries and how to expand them and have happy laws you can enforce. It won't be difficult unless your friends start off with the idea they've nothing to learn. I suspect they have a very great deal to learn.

Yep... economists invented the Internet. And created online forums, such as this one!

You miss the point. It is incumbent on your economists to learn the tools available - or NOT available - to them. Snapping fingers in the air and saying regally "do this and that because that is a law I want to apply" will not work. Basically all I suggested was do your homework. Drones are not going to cope with the crypto-ites. Learn the technical boundaries and how to expand them and have happy laws you can enforce. It won't be difficult unless your friends start off with the idea they've nothing to learn. I suspect they have a very great deal to learn.
My Economics Adviser insisted on me taking CS 101 and it was useful to the extent that it informed me on how to supervise these so called "computer scientists". Just as with a computer that cannot even intelligently deal with a misplaced semicolon, "computer scientists" have to be spoken to in the same manner with absolute attention to both syntax and semantics, because these creatures have absolutely no capacity for adaptation. Having spent countless hours educating these "scientists" about basic economic terms and concepts and then having to supervise them as they flounder in their own presumed area of expertise I am quite confident in saying I have nothing to learn from them. These are not scientists - they are technicians and I would seek economics advise from them as readily as I would seek it from my dog walker.

The control of Bitcoin is not a technical problem, it is a policy problem. For example, blocking access to a particular website is a task with many different technical solutions. I'll entertain which technical solution is better, but the technicians are at the periphery of this debate. And those technical solutions must be fluid as the greedy capitalists work in their dingy lairs to circumvent the people's will - just as BAexpats debate about the illicit Blue Dolar and what dingy alley has a guy in a trench coat with the best rate. The progressive forces must always be vigilant and adaptive to root these vermin from their haunts and keep them on the run.

My old Economics Adviser has set me up with an interview with a Finance Ministry official from the last administration next week who might be able to offer some insight into out Bitcoin dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back