Cooking Classes

Ooh, I'd love that - I miss French food! If you organise something keep me informed, sounds like a lovely idea.

My husband is a Chef from Italy, trained in the US, and now just starting to teach cooking classes here in BA. He's a great teacher, lots of fun, and a fabulous chef. You can contact him at [email protected]

Hi Michelle, i am a chef, i am agentinian but married with an american, i am living here and there for the last 13 years, live in mexico before and other countries so, may be i can help you.
I do argentinian, american(all, fron scratch), thai, peruvian, mexican, italian, sushi and wichever you need, i work like a private chef but i will be glad to give you classes, let me know.

Best.
www.theroyalclub.com.ar

If others get together for informal cooking instruction/ a cooking club, I'd def. be interested! Could contribute Thai (lived there/ am growing the necessities in my balcony garden), basic Indian, veggie, and homemade ice cream.

I would also be interested in a cooking club! I have lately been experimenting with different recipes and am always interested in learning new ones! :)

why charge money when perhaps you could learn another style of cooking from other people.. are we as expats supposed to charge others for the talents we bring to the area? duh! I Hope Not too! how about an evening of French balanced with an evening of Thai? How does that strike you?

Back