Coronavirus Recovery Relief

you are correct. having read the original post, the only part i did not like was reporting on your world wealth. that might a problem for some as argentina wants to increase the percentage you pay. don’t know what the work around is. good luck to all, be safe.

azgirl the state has been shut down except essential services. bars and restaurants take out only. hair salons, gun stores, construction work both commercial and home building, and golf courses are deemed essential. go figure

Read this thread for the answers to your questions....

Read this thread for the answers to your questions....
Hi Gracielle, I'm referring to the monthly social security check, not the relief check. I can't see where the monthly check should be impacted by this relief check situation.

Hi Gracielle, I'm referring to the monthly social security check, not the relief check. I can't see where the monthly check should be impacted by this relief check situation.
Got it....my regular SS benefit is always deposited in my US bank in CA on the 4th of the month....never prior to that date.

Got it....my regular SS benefit is always deposited in my US bank in CA on the 4th of the month....never prior to that date.
My official address with the Social Security Administration changed a few months ago to Argentina. If you have an official address outside of the states your SS check is deposited on the first of the month. Sometimes a day or two before.

My official address with the Social Security Administration changed a few months ago to Argentina. If you have an official address outside of the states your SS check is deposited on the first of the month. Sometimes a day or two before.
How interesting....since 2005 my official address for IRS filings has been my residence in Argentina.

How interesting....since 2005 my official address for IRS filings has been my residence in Argentina.
Strange how it works. Social Security changed my official address without my being aware of it. Clearly from Jantango's post above she also has an address listed outside of the states.

Back