correspond with mom living near Lincoln school

My husband was thinking of a part of barrio Norte that is really close to recollecta. Does anyone know what part this is and what it is like? Belgrano R sounds much better though. Does anyone recommed a real estate agent or website where I can have a look? Would I search using the words "belgrano R" or is that a slang?

Have a look into the schools around the Belgrano R area too. I know Belgrano Day because my husband and his cousins attended way back when and had an excellent education and the kids of a friend of his currently attend. Yhey have a good mix between Argentine and expat teachers too. I think St Martin in the fields is another school I've head about in that area and Island school too I've heard good things about. They're both bilingual.

Hi BABear,

I hope you got my email! If you didn't, let me know and I will try again. We live in Belgrano R and really like it. However, not as many expats around here that we have met. I can tell you much more directly.

K

Hi. I live in Martinez and my son attends Lincoln. It's a great school and there are plenty of ex-pats living near the school, in my experience most do actually, it's certainly true that all my friends live nearby. Lincoln does operate buses from all over the city though so if you wanted to, you could take advantage of that. If there is anything else you need to know just ask. We are a British family but our friends are from all over.

Back