couple looking for a one bed apartment

sonygael

Registered
Hello there, we are looking for a place in BA for 9th of may,600 dollars MAX with all included for minimum 6 months. We would like it to be at least 2 ambientes and decent looking as we have a little baby aswell.

if you guys know of anything I would appreciate if you'd let us know.

thanks

hi i believe my flat maybe a bit expensive at 1000 dollars a month but it is in the best place and has two bedrooms and a cleaner and possible child minder at an extra.

sonygael said:
Hello there, we are looking for a place in BA for 9th of may,600 dollars MAX with all included for minimum 6 months. We would like it to be at least 2 ambientes and decent looking as we have a little baby aswell.

if you guys know of anything I would appreciate if you'd let us know.

thanks

I could have an apt. to suit your needs. It is located in Belgrano R, residential area, three blocks from the train station, very secure area.
It will cost you u$s 700 + power, gas and tel.
Comission 5% of total contract. If interested, please contact me at the fol. cel 1553452924 (stephen browning)
Best wishes.

Would you be interested in renting a room in my 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment?
The apartment is large. In a great location, walking distance from Recoleta (less than 4 blocks) and fully furnished.
$600/month will cover all your expenses except for food. You will be more than welcome to use the kitchen. I live alone, and usually eat at my mom's who leaves a few blocks away. I am usually home in the mornings and in the evenings. The apartment is fully furnished, and your baby could sleep with you or in the living room. Let me know at [email protected]

FYI - the original post was in April 2009. I doubt they're still looking;)

We also are looking for a one bedroom apartment (contemporary furnishings) for 3 or 4 months commencing around August 1st, 2010 in a safe area.

Oh yeah, no kids but bringing our little bundle of joy with us - a Shih Zsu!

Back