Covid Vaccination Argentina

Automatic Google Translation of entire article.
Reprint of article published today by Clarin:
10 March 2023
After the peak of summer....Two Covid curves reveal how many fewer people are vaccinated for every hundred cases that drop....

Automatic Google Translation of entire article:
18 March 2023
Covid at record lows and flu: which was more lethal in the last year and why the data impacts....Between the first and the last week of 2022 there were 1,293,331 cases of influenza and 143 people died from that cause, according to official data. In the same period, there were 4,322,333 Covid cases and 12,967 deaths. The fatality rate of the new coronavirus thus exceeded 30 times that of the flu....

6 March 2023
Argentine vaccine ARVAC Cecilia Grierson: they are looking for 1,800 volunteers for the final phase of research. They are being summoned to participate in the last section of the Phase III study. Three prototypes will be evaluated, one with the updated bivalent dose for the Omicron variant of COVID-19....
....Who can volunteer
Juliana Cassataro , biologist (UNSAM), doctor in Immunology and leader of the UNSAM-CONICET team that works on this vaccine, explained to Infobae the step by step that begins today: “We summon people over 18 years of age up to any age, since there is no age limit, and they can be people with comorbidities. The requirements are that they have received the two doses of the initial scheme against COVID-19 and a booster dose. To be a volunteer, you must register at the following link....

4 May 2023
Vaccination guide to face the winter: Flu and COVID-19, what are the latest recommendations. With the arrival of winter, a significant increase in the number of cases of influenza and coronavirus is expected according to the National Ministry of Health. Who should be vaccinated, where immunizations are given, and after how long....It is essential to remember that the immunization conferred by vaccination is not immediate, but requires at least 14 days to generate adequate protection.

We have a right to make an informed decision about what is put into our body. I had childhood diseases before vaccinations were invented. Children that are not vaccinated are healthier than those who are vaccinated. Clinical studies prove it.

I trusted my immune system to function and didn't get a gene therapy shot for COVID. All the public information is available for everyone to read. Vaccines are all about $$$$$$.

6 March 2023
Argentine vaccine ARVAC Cecilia Grierson: they are looking for 1,800 volunteers for the final phase of research. They are being summoned to participate in the last section of the Phase III study. Three prototypes will be evaluated, one with the updated bivalent dose for the Omicron variant of COVID-19....
....Who can volunteer
Juliana Cassataro , biologist (UNSAM), doctor in Immunology and leader of the UNSAM-CONICET team that works on this vaccine, explained to Infobae the step by step that begins today: “We summon people over 18 years of age up to any age, since there is no age limit, and they can be people with comorbidities. The requirements are that they have received the two doses of the initial scheme against COVID-19 and a booster dose. To be a volunteer, you must register at the following link....
It's finally here: https://buenosairesherald.com/business/tech/argentina-approves-its-first-covid-19-vaccine. Already in production, and intended as a booster vaccine. It's not an mRNA vaccine, rather it's a "recombinant protein" vaccine, and vaccines of this type are considered to be very safe, and already used for HPV, for example, for 20 years already.

More information at: https://www-infobae-com.translate.g..._sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Off topic, but maybe still interesting for those who want to vaccinate themselves against nasty illnesses, I got an email from Farmacity saying they have the Herpes Zoster ("Shingles") vaccina and offer free vaccination.

We have a right to make an informed decision about what is put into our body. I had childhood diseases before vaccinations were invented. Children that are not vaccinated are healthier than those who are vaccinated. Clinical studies prove it.

I trusted my immune system to function and didn't get a gene therapy shot for COVID. All the public information is available for everyone to read. Vaccines are all about $$$$$$.
So you're saying you had childhood diseases before vaccinations were invented. I'm sorry to hear about that. I have older relatives that suffered childhood diseases before vaccinations against them were invented as well.

I myself never suffered from any of those childhood diseases that you and my older relatives contracted because by the time I was born those vaccinations had been invented, I received them, and thus did not suffer from any of those formerly common childhood diseases.

That's just a personal observation on my part, but I notice you didn't provide links to any of the "Clinical studies that prove" that children that are not vaccinated are healthier. Hopefully those mystery clinical studies were scientifically conducted - double blind study, from a respected research University, peer reviewed, etc. Otherwise they really aren't valid and carry no weight - they'd just be subjective opinion.

So, uncited mystery clinical studies aside and just going by our personal stories, that's you and my older family members who weren't vaccinated having these then common childhood diseases, which more or less = "unhealthy," compared to me being vaccinated against and 100% free of these previously common childhood diseases, which more or less = "healthier."

Science, virus, disease, etc., doesn't at all take into account whether or not any of us trust or believe in them, our immune systems, whether a virus is real or not, or if we think polio vaccines are all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Science, virus, disease, etc., just does it's thing regardless. You don't have to believe in or trust gravity to be affected by it. Viruses survive and thrive on those who take no preventative actions against them in the same way a car thief looks for and steals the car where the owner left the window down, the door unlocked, and maybe even the keys in the ignition as opposed to the car locked up nice and tight with an obvious alarm. Like how water naturally follows the path of least resistance.

This guy says that
The paramount question is why did not a single 'elite university' dare to remark that:
▪️These Covid vaccines are 'gene therapies.'

I'm sorry to say this, but his firing was well-deserved. He probably has a Ph.D. in Comparative Literature or something, yet he speaks about Genetics, I think. Covid vaccines are not gene therapies.

Correction: He has PhD in Biotechnology. Even worse.

Last edited:
Back