COVID vax requirements

@Sojourner .. thanks for your response -it read the same as https://www.argentina.gob.ar/interior/migraciones/ddjj-migraciones ... to me, and my rusty Spanish, it sounds like they have an alternative option for those that do not have an "esquema de vaccination" . However, I find this likely to change by the time we plan to hit EZE.

If I may as you one more question - are coimas still a thing? ... I just want to be prepared. Perhaps a couple hundred in 20s?, I don't want to insult anyone w/ petty coimas either. May I ask for a suggestion?
I sugestivo you don’t.
if you hace COVID and you spread it, there is a 15 years of Jail punishment.

...if you hace COVID and you spread it, there is a 15 years of Jail punishment.

The latest figues I found on the internet (this morning) indicate there have been 5.26 million diagnosed cases of covid-19 in Argentina.

If I understand correctly, the vast majority of those diagnosed with covid were infected by contact with another person who (by definition) "spread" the disease.

Is there any way to find out how many of those individuals who "spread" covid (either before or after being vaccinated) have been arrested, prosecuted, or jailed for this crime?

The latest figues I found on the internet (this morning) indicate there have been 5.26 million diagnosed cases of covid-19 in Argentina.

If I understand correctly, the vast majority of those diagnosed with covid were infected by contact with another person who (by definition) "spread" the disease.

Is there any way to find out how many of those individuals who "spread" covid (either before or after being vaccinated) have been arrested, prosecuted, or jailed for this crime?

Federal Criminal Courts were working daily those cases.

nobody is going to jail for 15 years for spreading covid.

they dont keep criminals in jail for worse crimes than that

If I am vaccinated, catch covid, remain asymptomatic, and spread covid I can go to jail for 15 years? While, if I invade someones house, tie them up, beat them to a pulp, rob them of all their possessions, I am looking at 5-10 years?

Makes sense.

avze7rq_460s.jpg

While I can see why the Federal Criminal Court would be justified to investigate and (in my opinion should prosecute) anyone who violated quarantine and, through blatent disregard, spread the virus to others, I wonder how the Federal Criminal Court would be able to investigate (or justified in prosecuting) those who spread covid without ever having any symptoms, especially after being vaccinated, which is claimed to significantly reduce the "severity" (and symptoms) of the illness, but not (as we now know) stop reinfection or the spread of the disease.

I wonder how the Federal Criminal Court would be able to investigate (or justified in prosecuting) those who spread covid without ever having any symptoms, especially after being vaccinated, which is claimed to significantly reduce the "severity" (and symptoms) of the illness, but not (as we now know) stop reinfection or the spread of the disease.
If you do what an ordinarily careful person would do in this situation, then there is no basis, in my opinion.

As I recall, when this was criminalized it was aimed at people, who, having received a diagnosis and been confined to barracks, chose instead to go out in public.

Back