COVID

vtw

Registered
Hello--- If one has symptoms and tests positive where does one go to be checked and if one has severe symptoms?
Thanks

you can go anywhere. Do you have prepaga or health insurance? =yes of course you can go to Aleman...if you have no insurance they will charge you thou. Otherwise any public hospital will see you as well.

Thank you for reply -- It use to be you needed to go to certain locations if you had symptoms, but not any more I guess?
With just mild symptoms -- does one need to be checked? Or are people just resting at home and only going to be checked if symptoms get worse?

Thank you for reply -- It use to be you needed to go to certain locations if you had symptoms, but not any more I guess?
With just mild symptoms -- does one need to be checked? Or are people just resting at home and only going to be checked if symptoms get worse?
if you have mind symptoms get an over the counter antigen tests at 2 days of symptoms onset. If positive stay at home for 3-4 days. by day 6-7 should okay. If you don't feel well just call the SAME or the city covid line.

When I got sick recently, I didn't get tested I just assumed it was a good idea to stay away from others and stay home. I had 102 fever the first day but it went away the second day, I felt muscle aches and chills. I was much better on day 3. I rested 3 more days just in case.

I say you don't need to be checked if you have mild symptoms. But have a specific plan of action for if and when the symptoms get worse. It is especially true if you were not vaccinated or you have high risk factors. I hope you get well soon.

just stay home. zero sense in getting checked if you are mild

I finally started feeling symptoms on Wednesday. These are the current testing centers: https://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/coronavirus/hacete-el-test/personas-con-sintomas I went yesterday and the result was positive. It only took a few minutes. The symptoms have now almost completely gone. I think it was worthwhile to know what I had was, indeed, finally, coronavirus. Mind you the inconvenience of actually taking the test is that, according to Boti, I am obliged to stay home for 7 days from the test result.

Thanks all for great helpful replies. Exactly the information and advice I needed!!

Back