Cranberry Juice

javierarandahair

Registered
I need to find cranberry juice for cocktails any ideas, I went to the big supermarkets and they do not have it, does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

In the 5 years I've been here, I've seen it once at Jumbo and that was before they brought in the major import restrictions. You're going to be out of luck...

During the 14+ years I've been here, I've never found it anywhere. The only way to get it is ask someone coming to visit you to get a can on the flight or pack a bottle in their suitcase.

I waited years for blueberries at the grocery; I haven't given up hope for cranberries. My sister brought along a can of cranberry sauce when she visited me for Thanksgiving.

Ocean Spray products used to be at Jumbo all of the time......................until about 4 yrs ago.

My balcony is on the 22nd floor and suffer the high wind, probably not a good idea. So no cosmos for me! Thanks for the info.

I checked yesterday, to be sure, and they do carry several types of cranberry juice (jugo de arándano) at CASA CHINA, Arribenos 2173.

Thank you for that information, Peony54. I checked on Google translate. "Cranberry juice" and "blueberry juice" both result in the same translation in English. So I am not sure what the story is for " jugo de Arandano " products that they carry at Casa China. But they did seem to carry several different variations(filtered, unfiltered, for example). That store does carry many products that are not available in other stores in Buenos Aires, so it wouldn't surprise me if they carry, both, Cranberry juice as well as blueberry juice.

Yes hopefully they do! I haven't been to casa china before so it might be cranberry juice :) anywhere else I've seen in BA it its always been blueberry juice But that's in dieteticas and grocery stores

Back