Crash Bang Argue And Threaten.

Let someone threaten my wife like that ... I'd be having a little chat nose-to-nose with the bus driver ("Remember, I know where you work, and you won't know when I'm coming"). Kudos to you for keeping your cool.

Actually none of my passengers were injured. But the sindicato that manages that bus line is complicated and difficult to fight and it depends on if the police is willing to testify. If he uses a lawyer he can recuperate the fees paid to the lawyer, and win much faster.

No way I am going via a lawyer for 3k pesos, life is too short and I don't need the hassle. We'll claim and if we lose we lose. C'est la vie.

Nose to nose would have been a challenge, even for a sub 6 footer like myself (not many tall Irish about!) I would have had to duck down to get near his little rat beak. The police officer on site calmed both sides, I will say he was fairly kind and calming in his interaction with my wife and regardless of whatever else comes of it I give him kudos for that. He gave me the impression that was the extent of his involvement however.

No way I am going via a lawyer for 3k pesos, life is too short and I don't need the hassle. We'll claim and if we lose we lose. C'est la vie.

Nose to nose would have been a challenge, even for a sub 6 footer like myself (not many tall Irish about!) I would have had to duck down to get near his little rat beak. The police officer on site calmed both sides, I will say he was fairly kind and calming in his interaction with my wife and regardless of whatever else comes of it I give him kudos for that. He gave me the impression that was the extent of his involvement however.

I'm for hire. PM me. However, I only accept US Dollars cash. (not really :))

I think you did the right thing. I don't always do "the right thing" in a street confrontation - much to my wife's constant anguish. There are just some things that are really hard to un-train. Like the passenger who threw his used lighter out of the back of a cab this morning in front of me. I walked over, picked it up off of the ground and threw it back in the cab. He threw it out again at the next intersection.

Make the claim mate. After all, that's why you pay effing insurance.
Throw the whole lot at your insurance company and ask them to deal with it. It's their job.
I very much doubt the bus bloke will do anything.

Liam Neeson I am not, alas ! Anyway, fck him. Let him enjoy his rodent ways.

If I see him or anyone else with unpleasant intentions lurking outside my house I´ll shine a big G_D sign up over Belgrano R.

You´ll get your reward in home made pickled onions and Jamesons.

Make the claim mate. After all, that's why you pay effing insurance.
Throw the whole lot at your insurance company and ask them to deal with it. It's their job.
I very much doubt the bus bloke will do anything.

Ah, we´ll make the claim alright but I am not getting lawyers involved. More stress than it's worth.

It's company insurance so they can sort it out.

Man I need a pint !

Ah, we´ll make the claim alright but I am not getting lawyers involved. More stress than it's worth.

It's company insurance so they can sort it out.

Man I need a pint !

I would have thought your insurance company would deal with it? I have had 2 incidents here and both times my company took care of everything very efficiently. Have you spoken to them?

I would have thought your insurance company would deal with it? I have had 2 incidents here and both times my company took care of everything very efficiently. Have you spoken to them?

In process. I am saying that if I needed to hire a lawyer to win back 3k pesos I wouldn't bother.

Back