Creamfields Tickets..

nats

Registered
Hey guys,

I need help! I am trying to buy tickets for Creamfields, but I can't understand the process online. Creamfields webpage directs me to > EVENTOS > which then after translating the page, says I have to pick up the tickets at some address I can't make sense of! (below).

RETIRA TUS ENTRADAS DE CREAMFIELDS A PARTIR DEL LUNES 27 DE SEPTIEMBRE EN PUNTOS DE VENTA ALSINA 940 CAP. FED.
RODRIGUEZ PEÑA 1034 CAP. FED.
CORTADA RICARDONE 82,ROSARIO | Santa Fé.
Y SUCURSALES OCA

Does anyone know of a place where you can go and buy the tickets face to face? In Ireland we have Ticketmaster .. normally in a music store.. is there an equivalent here in BA? ta very muches :)

Basically, after you buy the tickets, you can pick them up at one of their three points of sale:

1. Alsina 940 (Capital Federal)
2. Rodriguez Peña 1034 (Capital Federal)
3. Cortada Ricardone 82 (Rosario)

Those locations would also probably sell tickets if you walked in.

Also, I am going with some people who have a VIP table if you're interested. The tickets are $600 but include drinks and VIP access.

I assume that's $600 pesos? If so, I would consider joining you. I'm brand new here and would love to go with a group. Plus it seems like having a home base would be a good call. Can you send me more details?

Eric
[email protected]

Hey Eric, I went into Alsina 940 to pick my tickets up and they were still selling to people. Its just near the Moreno Subte, C Line (turn right, you'll hit Moreno Av, next one down is Alsina... chuck a left..) Buzz the intercom, and Security will answer. But the door was kept open most of the time i was there as there were so many people coming in and out.... hope this helps :)

Thank you Sleuth and I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've had a busy crazy week working. We managed to get tickets from Hostel Suites on Florida st. They include transport, which is great as we aren't very savy when it comes to getting around the city. Enjoy :)

Eric, you can go with a group of people from Hostel Suites Florida, I don't know the exact address but it's near about 340 Florida st in between Sarmiento and Av Corrientes. The 'package' includes: Free beer and pizza between 6pm and 7pm in the hostel bar (looks pretty decent), transport to Creamfields at 9pm, a ticket of course, and transport back to the hostel at 6am. The tickets are AR$380 but it means you don't have to book online, etc. Just walk into the hostel and ask the lady on reception, they are really nice in there. :)

I need a ticket if anyone has one to sell.....1533290698

Does anybody know if Hostel Suites on FL still has Creamfield tickets with transportation?

Back