Cristina draws a large crowd in Matanza

More Respect please .... a bestseller record sales for a book in Argentina

"The book became a bestseller, running out of 60,000 copies of its first edition in a week. His publication broke sales records, being the best-selling book when being released, on April 26.1

On May 1, the publisher, the South American label of the Penguin Random House group, ordered a third reprint of 95,000 copies, giving a total circulation of more than 300,000 copies. Likewise, the digital version of the book reached the first place among the best sellers in the Amazon web library.

It is normal here that candidates publish a book just before elections explaing his/her plan. Carrio published “Vida” at the same time:

There is plenty to criticize CFK for...but selling a book and criticizing her political opponent?

As Bajo said publishing a book while running is common here, in the US and other countries as well.

The woman is a total fraud. She’s an embarrassment. I don’t believe she has a college degree.
And to think that she could be the next VP. And what would happen if after taking office President Fernandez resigns due to health reasons.

The woman is a total fraud. She’s an embarrassment. I don’t believe she has a college degree.
And to think that she could be the next VP. And what would happen if after taking office President Fernandez resigns due to health reasons.
Maybe that's why she chose Fernandez as Presidential Candidate..

You mean MM is a total fraud.

He failure in everything he promised beside to steal as much money as he could.

He got an degree on civil Engineering because his father made a huge donation to the university.

We are still waiting him to show his degree [of the primary school] because he didn’t learn to read yet.

Google Campora.

You mean MM is a total fraud.

He failure in everything he promised beside to steal as much money as he could.

He got an degree on civil Engineering because his father made a huge donation to the university.

We are still waiting him to show his degree [of the primary school] because he didn’t learn to read yet.

Google Campora.

Back