Cristina Fernandez censors television program

Scroll down to the comments Section in the Merco piece to "10 rebeldenacion" , quite an indictment of the family and friends.

And yet her campaign continues to change the Constitution of Argentina to allow a president to run for unlimited concurrant terms! If that fails her option is to marry her lover.....and guess who that is......and alternate . Gee...wasn't that the plan for Nestor? Only the poor sap died a little too soon! Listen, Christina has a BRILLIANT mind.....if only she would use it to better her Motherland rather than abuse it for her own personal advantage.....The general plan to succeed is to keep the People ignorant....hence the lack of good schools, supplying gratituties to all that will support her, lack of plans to make the general public self sufficient........OH excuse me , someone is at the door! sorry, I have to go........The Army is arresting me for what I said!!!!!!!! If someone has a boat or an airplane would you look for me somewhere in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean?

Thanks for pointing it out Dennisr...very interesting videos!

quebracho at work...now keep in mind that the federal police are pulled back from the scene when these thugs go to work...this is why Capital is always in caos...Queen kretina controls the police & the thugs via remote control.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTBAjfgHLyk&feature=relmfu

la campora orgy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=azwWSN2pukk

More interesting links
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvQw00SV-c
www.ripoffreport.com/government-worker/argentina-tourists-m/argentina-tourists-murdered-l-33f51.htm
www.ripoffreport.com/federal-government/cristina-kirchner/cristina-kirchner-cristina-kir-dc9b0.htm

Back