Cristina is running for Vice

There are two Fernandezes on the ticket. One is a swindler, a money launderer, a liar, a fraudster, a thief, and a common criminal with a multi million dollar account.
Which one is the other one?

What, Macri has a Fernandez for vice?

There are two Fernandezes on the ticket. One is a swindler, a money launderer, a liar, a fraudster, a thief, and a common criminal with a multi million dollar account.
Which one is the other one?
Alberto Fernandez, "the puppet" (ex jefe de gabinete)

Meanwhile the presidential candidate Fernandez is hole up somewhere in a hospital due to some mystery illness. You'd think that the VP candidate would hold a press conference regarding his health.
Whose to say that (God forbid) he is elected president and after a few months has to resign due to health issues.
Guess who becomes president .....again?

partially thanks to CFKs legacy no doubt

What has Christina got to do with the current situation ? Macri took on huge new debt , increased services over 500% , and did not implement any policies to stimulate business and employment . Macri has had 3 years to make changes and failed miserably

What has Christina got to do with the current situation ? Macri took on huge new debt , increased services over 500% , and did not implement any policies to stimulate business and employment . Macri has had 3 years to make changes and failed miserably

don't confuse what i said as a defense for macri. i would agree that he has mishandled things yes.

but take the service rate increases. perhaps he rescinded subsidies too fast, but why on earth were they there to begin with? the govt has no business doing that, and never had the money to do it anyway.

also you should ask yourself, why did macri take on the debt?

don't confuse what i said as a defense for macri. i would agree that he has mishandled things yes.

but take the service rate increases. perhaps he rescinded subsidies too fast, but why on earth were they there to begin with? the govt has no business doing that, and never had the money to do it anyway.

also you should ask yourself, why did macri take on the debt?
The government has spent over 12 billion dollars just to defend the peso and you believe they are financially prudent? Costs of services are very high in Argentina and only benefit a small élite. When you tax the people through high inflation and outrageous service costs governments lose out as unemployment rises. as does crime and the like. A economy that is non productive as is Argentina today is losing billion of dollars in real investments that would improve the social conditions and create better wages making the taxbase much higher. By the way I will vote for noone in the coming elecion as there is no vision for Argentinas future from any existíng canditate

The government has spent over 12 billion dollars just to defend the peso and you believe they are financially prudent? Costs of services are very high in Argentina and only benefit a small élite. When you tax the people through high inflation and outrageous service costs governments lose out as unemployment rises. as does crime and the like. A economy that is non productive as is Argentina today is losing billion of dollars in real investments that would improve the social conditions and create better wages making the taxbase much higher. By the way I will vote for noone in the coming elecion as there is no vision for Argentinas future from any existíng canditate
CFK just created an illusion that there was a vision for the future. what she was doing had no real future either, it just happened to look better in the short term. but argentines have never been good at long term views anyway, they just seem to want everything now and to hell with what happens later.

what investments were pouring in during CFKs term? sure, maybe more businesses were open and unemployment was lower. but it was all a farce. where was the benefit during her term of this higher tax base?

Back