Cristina Went To Court....

Rich One

Registered
CFK asked the judge to delay her Court appearance for 3 hours because she had a doctors appointment...!

She spoke to the Press after the Court appearance and declared that the millions of dollars she once converted to pesos some years ago , had been converted back to DOLLARS "because she was losing money" ..... :cool:

Judge Bonadio ordered to freeze all CFK assets.

El juez Claudio Bonadio ordenó inhibir todos los bienes de Cristina Kirchner

http://www.infobae.c...or-otra-marcha/

I saw the title of this post and I immediately thought: 'Uh-oh, gonnna be a be a long thread! Buckle up folks; this is is prone to be a media circus.'

Really, how WOULDN'T it be :p I keep imagining CFK as Charlie and her horde of oompa loompas running around stashing cash in every nook and cranny around the country so it won't get found.

I saw the title of this post and I immediately thought: 'Uh-oh, gonnna be a be a long thread! Buckle up folks; this is is prone to be a media circus.'

Really, how WOULDN'T it be :p I keep imagining CFK as Charlie and her horde of oompa loompas running around stashing cash in every nook and cranny around the country so it won't get found.

LOL. Scioli - the ultimate creosote Oompa Loompa

I noticed CFK is being hauled around in a Chevy now, not an Audi. Not necessarily applicable, but made me think of this:

"...lord, don't they help themselves.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale."

As usual, a news van was parked on the corner of Juncal and Uruguay all day yesterday, I suppose waiting for some glimpse of Cristina coming out of her Recoleta apartment. The funny thing is, they apparently didn't get any of the real news happening barely a block away!

I was walking back to my apartment yesterday afternoon around 4:30 when I heard what sounded like weapons fire. Three shots. I was coming up to the corner mentioned above where the new van was. I continued walking, past the corner to the right, passed in front of Josephina on the strange corner of Juncal, Talcahuano and Guido, crossed Guido to turn right on Parera and stopped in surprise.

There were on the order of 15 cops, many with their weapons drawn. A couple of cop cars with flashing lights parked on the street. I walked passed the corner, down Parera a few meters and saw a dark blue camioneta in the street with the side windows on both sides completely shattered and glass on the ground. A few more meters and between two parked cars on my side of the street and the camioneta in the street the police were wrestling with a guy, who was on the ground, mid-20s or so. He was screaming the usual Argentine invective ("la puta madre que le pario!" etc, etc) as one cop pinned his arms behind him and another stood over them poised to hit the guy if necessary. Cops were running up and down the street and sidewalk with their weapons in the air. I continued walking and heard a portero say something about a motorcycle that had passed by shooting at the car. I got to my apartment, near Parera and Quintana and the portero for our building is standing outside talking to a couple of ladies obviously passing by. I ask him what he saw and he told me he saw a motorcycle come barreling around the corner on Parera, turning onto Quintana, ran up on the sidewalk he was going so fast and speed down the street and another guy came running down Parera, following the motorcycle, ran for a little bit and collapsed. I didn't see any evidence of that guy when I got to my building, don't know really what all happened.

I got up today and looked for news on this and found nothing. I guess the news crew was more worried about catching a glimpse of the ex-Queen going to court than covering real news!

A doctor certificate - late for 3 hours to avoid being anywhere near Baez - hmmm.
That doctors appointment wasn't to pump her face full of botox so the judge wouldn't see her face twitch when she lied... i mean testified was it? :rolleyes:
And finally they didn't find what they were looking for exactly. hmmm.

There are ways to hide money other than banks and monastaries no?
I wonder if Christina has power-of-attorney for one (or many) person(s).

Back