Cristina Wins In Antarctica!

sergio

Registered
http://www.clarin.com/politica/Ganamos-Antartida-tendencia-ironica-Twitter_0_974302988.html

I see the Clarin posted a lot here. Do you all think this is the newspaper that does the best at posting the real news? I think CK wanted to shut it down, right? Some of you with so much better Spanish than mine are probably in a better position to know than I am.

Don't worry Arlean, she's happy digging that hole even deeper as every day passes.

Well ,it's true CFK and Clarin don't see eye to eye pretty much on any topic
However it is a good balance,for instance ,you listen to CFK and then see what the opposition say.
Neither of them are lying they just ''extend the truth'' a little. Somewhere in the middle might be the reality of what's going on, but those conclusions must be determined by oneself

I see the Clarin posted a lot here. Do you all think this is the newspaper that does the best at posting the real news? I think CK wanted to shut it down, right? Some of you with so much better Spanish than mine are probably in a better position to know than I am.

Clarín has its shortcomings but, compared with the government's, they're pretty insignificant.

I don't know why... but rich and stupid people love Clarin... I am desperate to know the reason.

You're telling me Cristina and her cronies don't read Clarin?

Maybe she should read it in order for her to, at the very least, connect with what we all see as the real world.

Back