CUIL application having a DNI

slider8p

Registered
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get a CUIL number once you have a DNI. Im planning to go to the ANSES office next monday.

Many thanks

They give you a print out of your CUIL on the spot.

Go to ANSES with your DNI and photocopy of the first two pages, you'll get a number, you wait (usually a while) and you show your DNI and give the photocopies, and then wait a while longer and take the print out with your CUIL.

It's one of the less painful tramites :)

I`ll pop into their office on Monday.
Many thanks for this information everyone.

For the person who replied about surfing the website, I have done that already but the tool on their site which can be used to remind you of your CUIL number doesnt work using my DNI as it was granted over 15 yrs ago from an overseas consulate. I think it should work for most people but my case is a little different.

Did it this week.
Just went to ANSES with my DNI, they have a few copy machines there, so if you don't want to bother getting your DNI xeroxed somewhere else...
Took me about 1 hour beginning to end. Got in, went to the Information desk (1st cola), got a number referring me to desk 6 (2nd cola), where they typed my data into their system and then I had to wait about half an hour or so in the main hall (3rd cola - and last), until they called me by name. I had to hand out my DNI copy and wait for another 5 min or so until they called me again and gave me the CUIL.
After you get it at ANSES the first time, you'll be able to do it online as well. They told me it takes 48 hours to have your data properly set in their system and then you can have it generated online.
Hope this bit of info helps.

Back