CUIL number

If you got a CUIL with your precaria, my understanding is that you need to "unify" your CUIL with your DNI when it arrives. Not sure if this applies to you.

About banks, every bank is different, even every bank branch can be different. I've heard several success stories about Santander Rio, there are a few branches from Santa Fe to Cabildo so if one says "no" another might say "yes". I don't know about online, sorry.

I had 3 diffrent numbers.

First had CDI (its CUIL for foreigners with just a passport), CUIL with precaria, CUIL with DNI and hope to obtain CUIL with DNI like argentine. All 4 are totally diffrent numbers, haha, probably nobody unifies it. Not sure. But I did nothing.

I had 3 diffrent numbers.

First had CDI (its CUIL for foreigners with just a passport), CUIL with precaria, CUIL with DNI and hope to obtain CUIL with DNI like argentine. All 4 are totally diffrent numbers, haha, probably nobody unifies it. Not sure. But I did nothing.
If he never asked for a cuil — you will get only one when you get your residence. So unless he specifically went to Anses to get one before the radicación there Will be one cuil.
You would indeed have to get a new one as a citizen as the dni number will change.

If he never asked for a cuil — you will get only one when you get your residence.

will they issue new CUIL with citizen (non-extranjero) DNI
or will the old one be preserved?

will they issue new CUIL with citizen (non-extranjero) DNI
or will the old one be preserved?
It will be a new CUIL. Because it's basically the format XX-DNI-X.
When you become a citizen your DNI # changes because you DNI number was 9X.XXX.XXX which is "extranjero" series.

Back