Curious Abt Average Age Of Forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, to make a list of possible *single* guys of the right *age group* from the forum, who may be eligible for dating when she is here....

WAHAHAHA!! Seriously ceviche san?! I now understand all those rumours flying around you much more.
Ps: if I were 1-single ,2- looking for a guy.. Let's just say I do not need a forum to find one (unlike some rumoured scavengers on this site, ehm ehm). I still got game out in the real world.
Btw I have yet to receive my offer for my position at the harem.

WAHAHAHA!! Seriously ceviche san?! I now understand all those rumours flying around you much more.
Ps: if I were 1-single ,2- looking for a guy.. Let's just say I do not need a forum to find one (unlike some rumoured scavengers on this site, ehm ehm). I still got game out in the real world.
Btw I have yet to receive my offer for my position at the harem.

Good reply. Sam..San

Your position is secured for the harem.

But we need to work on the logistics

i have dated an older gentleman before (I was 27, he 49). Just like steveinbs, he was extremely in good shape, healthy, enetgetic and well.. Yes was wealthy and retired at 47 (although very low profile, no extravagant showing off). I'd say even though it didn't work out , it was the relationship I learned most from because of his experience that he passed on to me. We are stil friends and he is now 52 still dating much younger women. He says women his age just can't keep up with him.. Pensador / Steveinbs I get you.

i have dated an older gentleman before (I was 27, he 49). Just like steveinbs, he was extremely in good shape, healthy, enetgetic and well.. Yes was wealthy and retired at 47 (although very low profile, no extravagant showing off). I'd say even though it didn't work out , it was the relationship I learned most from because of his experience that he passed on to me. We are stil friends and he is now 52 still dating much younger women. He says women his age just can't keep up with him.. Pensador / Steveinbs I get you.
Older man's darling, younger man's slave.

Older man's darling, younger man's slave.

For sure. First hand experience.
All my expectations after that relationship soared.
The next young man I dated after, he practically acted like a sultan(he'd fit right into our love motel the harem), and expected me to obey!!! So yes , younger men do not have the suave and appreciation of the older seasoned gentle men. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back