Curious Abt Average Age Of Forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just change my avatar. Now everyone can see what 63.5 looks like.
emo32.gif

PS: This time the 63.5 is not an error. That's how old I was when i took this selfie in 2013.

I just change my avatar. Now everyone can see what 63.5 looks like.
emo32.gif

PS: This time the 63.5 is not an error. That's how old I was when i took this selfie in 2013.

can you please show us a bit of your 6 pack abs aka Liam Neeson?

oops! I should have said, "Can you please show the beautiful young ladies here, your 6 packs"

I would be happy to show one beautiful young lady here my six pack, but, as previously indicated, only in private.
emo32.gif

I'm glad to see Samra acknowledging that us older gentlemen do indeed have something going for us.

I'm 52. My wife's 30. Anyone who thinks I'm a sap can kiss my...well, you get the drift. We've been together about 8 years, married for 6.5 (anniversary in June). The age difference is not what matters, it's the maturity level of the couple, how you treat one another and mutual respect and understanding is a big part of it.

Instead of thinking we're "saps" to believe a younger woman can have real feelings and attachment for us older guys, better they think why a younger woman would want an older gentleman and adjust their behavior accordingly - no matter what age :)

I admire your spirit ElQueso and wish you and Sra. Queso the very best.

To all the skeptics I cite the famous marriage between Irving Berlin (a 35 year old, immigrant, Orthodox Jewish widower, writer of popular songs) and Ellin McKay, (a beautiful, rich, 20 year old, wealthy, Catholic socialite). They wed in 1926 when social class and religion were very important social delineators in American life.
It was clear to everyone that this relationship was doomed. Her father disowned her, 'polite society' abandoned her and her marriage was the big tabloid scandal of the 1920's.
Mr. Berlin buried his beloved wife 62 years later.

I would be happy to show one beautiful young lady here my six pack, but, as previously indicated, only in private.
emo32.gif

Awesome. from now on, you are the 'Liam Neeson" of the forum.

steveinBA to - members, who most unfortunately, made fun of him dating a young lady.

" I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop making fun of my dating a young lady do so now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will show you my 6 packs."

46 and married to my hot Swedish Viking who's 10 years older. I never dated for age, hair colour, height, nationality or purchasing power...chemistry won out every time and from Korea to Yemen I have lived and loved....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back