Cycling Club

Apologies for reviving this thread. But here in BsAs for a few months and have a roadie. Keen to do some cycling. Any suggestions of clubs or cycling groups to join during the weekends?

Hello,
I'm staying in Palermo and have a road bike. Does anyone know if there is a Saturday/Sunday ride?
Details?

I'd be eager to join a group, riding solo here seems too dangerous.

Aron
(skype: simpletix)

Thanks!

@uswebpro / @headclick, did you manage to find any group rides during weekends? Keen to join a group to familiarize myself with the routes. Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply.

For those that live in Cap Fed almost all the training on road bikes is done at KDT, its a cycle park closed to cars. 1.2 km loop. Its behind Paseo Alcorta shopping, entrance Salguero. Tues, Thurs, day and evenings. Sat & Sunday the crowd is there early, all levels of pelotons. Over a 100 cyclists is not uncommon. You will meet people there that will tell you about other rides leaving town. If you have an interest in staying alive, I would suggest doing most of your serious road biking their. There are many that train at Parque Sarimeinto also but their are cars and a few traffic lights.

For those that live in Cap Fed almost all the training on road bikes is done at KDT, its a cycle park closed to cars. 1.2 km loop. Its behind Paseo Alcorta shopping, entrance Salguero. Tues, Thurs, day and evenings. Sat & Sunday the crowd is there early, all levels of pelotons. Over a 100 cyclists is not uncommon. You will meet people there that will tell you about other rides leaving town. If you have an interest in staying alive, I would suggest doing most of your serious road biking their. There are many that train at Parque Sarimeinto also but their are cars and a few traffic lights.

Thanks, @Mitch. Yes - I have heard of KDT. Worthwhile checking one of these days. Maybe, this coming weekend.
I understand that you have to pay an entrance fee to get it? Is that correct?

Hello everybody from Russia! My name is Dmitriy and I'm looking for road cyclist in Argentina, coaches, for making 10 days tour on Argentina fo group of amateur cyclist from russia! I need a person with training expirience and who knows the most beautiful routes there! dates 29/12/18-08/01/19. Ride from 50km to 120km per day with coffe breakes. Conditions are discussed! I will so glad for contacts of people or cycling clubs! Thank you

Back