Daily maid rate per hour

so with this news, what exactly should i do? am i supposed to just pay them the appropriate bonus??
"Workers who work more than sixteen hours a week will receive a bonus of $ 3,000, to be paid in two installments of $ 1,500. The other options;
- Workers who complete a weekly workday of less than 16 hours and more than 12 hours per week will receive a bonus of $ 1,500, to be paid in two installments of $ 750.
- Workers who complete a weekly workday of less than 12 hours per week will receive a bonus of $ 1,000, to be paid in two installments of $ 500."
As the saying goes.... if the shoe fits, wear it.

Why not just clean yourself instead of relying on servants?

It's called working all the time and being married to (and/or dating) someone who walks into a room and feels annoyed that it's messy, and all she's talking about is the accumulation of dust or grime in a bathtub or some other thing that's imperceptible to most males but sets off alert level defcon 4 for females, and which there's absolutely no chance you'll waste even a heartbeat's worth of time cleaning, when you could pay someone $20-25 USD, and even that is basically just because you know at heart she's probably right and also want her to think you're halfway civilized.

May i know from everyone ( especially old timers) -.how much are you paying per hour fo part time maid who comes once or twice per month and works 5-6 hours each time. Jobs - cleaning apartment, iron etc. Nothing complicated.

Plus what are government requirements for part time maids regarding pay?

This is in relation to current inflation.

May i know from everyone ( especially old timers) -.how much are you paying per hour fo part time maid who comes once or twice per month and works 5-6 hours each time. Jobs - cleaning apartment, iron etc. Nothing complicated.

Plus what are government requirements for part time maids regarding pay?

This is in relation to current inflation.
Would be good to know, and also if anybody knows a service for in home cooking/prepared meals

Back