Daily URL: Dec 2

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Monday, 01 December

Is Argentina’s Grass-Fed Cattle Tradition Dying?[The Argentine Post]
A colleague of mine today published this story in the Wall Street Journal indicating that Argentina’s admirable grass-fed cattle culture is becoming a thing of the past. I did a somewha...

Wire Spiderweb[Buenos Aires Photographer]
In the microcentro wires connect the rooftops of all the buildings, crossing gaps like some siperweb laid across the city´s grid.

What do people wear in B.A?[Yillabean]
before coming to B.A i really wanted to know how people dress. is it like the u.s., do they dress up like europe? what kind of shoes, purses, skirts are people are wearing??? from what i've observed...

Candombe and Tango in the streets of Buenos Aires on December 6[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
Two open air musical events will take place next Saturday, December 6 2008 , in the streets of Buenos Aires, where visitors will be able to experience two of the most traditional musical rythms of t...

Sunday, 30 November

Eight Questions For The Man Who Took On Yahoo, Google[The Argentine Post]
By now many of you may have heard about the way Yahoo is blocking certain search engine results on computers with Argentine IP addresses. If you’re in Argentina and try to search Yahoo for...

Recommended Concerts in December 2008 and January 2009[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
December 2008 Wednesday 3, Thursday 4, Saturday 6, Sunday 7 madonna - sticky and sweet tour saturday 6 moonpark electronic music festival, with the presence of john digweed y danny howell...

Gallery Nights: Last edition of 2008[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
Gallery Nights , the original circuit for art lovers around more than 35 art galleries, antique shops, museums and cultural centers, presents i...

Saturday, 29 November

Bags O’ Milk[micheleandtom.com]
“Hey, how many bags of milk do we have left?” is a question you commonly hear in our apartment.
Milk in Buenos Aires comes in two types of containers: milk in a box, or milk in a ba...

Blackouts Back As Heat Wave Hits Argentina[The Argentine Post]
It’s blackout season again in Argentina. Yes, it’s that delightful time of the year when it gets so hot, and so many of us turn on our air conditioners, that we strain the national power ...

Climate Change Melts Man in Buenos Aires[Tree Hugger]
A young man melting into a puddle of himself is something you don’t see everyday, much less in a busy public square ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back