Daily URL: Nov 28

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday, 27 November

Gallery Nights November 2008 Edition[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
On Friday, November 28th, 2008 , from 7 PM , a new edition of Gallery Nights 2008 , the original circuit for art lovers around more than 70 art galleries, antique shops, museums and cultural ce...

Chess & Tango[Buenos Aires through my eyes]
Even though it seems imposible to combine Tango with Chess (and pull it off) the government of the city did it. When I think about Tango combined with anything, the only word that comes to my ...

LAN Airlines Offer South American Special Winter Fares[Argentina's Travel Guide]
Passengers who book their flights today through December 10th, 2008 on www.LAN.com for travel between February 1st and June 15th will get a special treat.* The airline is slashing it’s price...

Argentine economic aid package gets mixed review[AP]
President Cristina Fernandez on Wednesday sent lawmakers a bill to lure investment back home and put taxes into government coffers, but analysts said it may do little to help Argentina overcome the global economic crisis.

Wednesday, 26 November

Former quarterback recovers from new aneurysm procedure done in Argentina[Jackson Sun]
After more tests in Memphis, doctors told him immediate action was necessary. He considered two choices - risky surgery in Memphis or a trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina, for a new procedure that has not been perfected in the United States...

International Artisan Fair at La Rural[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
At the International Artisan Fair ("Feria Internacional de Artesanias") over 600 artisans from Argentina and the world will show their talent, creativity and skills, with live demonstrations of ...

Tipas in Bloom[Buenos Aires Photographer]
Spring in Buenos Aires is a march of successive blossoming trees. Tipas are one of the last with their small, yellowish-orange blossoms currently falling on the sidewalks all over the city...

mi barrio (my neighborhood)[Yillabean]
I'm live in the neighborhood of 'Alto Palmero' (pronounced 'pal-air-moe'). I had my first glass of Argentin red wine and a small pizza here yesterday (to the left of the image). I ate insid...

Stuffing Money Into Mattresses In Argentina[NPR]
(audio) Argentina's economy is a boom and bust drama. Now, the country is bracing for another bust and Argentines with money have no safe place to put it.

Tuesday, 25 November

That Was Hard — No Really![micheleandtom.com]
Tonight we had our entire meal delivered. First, we called a local hole-in-the-wall takeout joint called La Rotiseria. They brought us a rotisserie chicken with lemon wedges, mashed potatoes, m...

Daily Pic 44 : Amusements[The Silver River]
The little shopping arcade near our house (there are lots of them) is also host to this array of little rides for children. When I was a kid you were lucky if there was a manky flying elephant outside...

The Chronicles of Shawarma[SaltShaker]
He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart.
- C.S. Lewis, author
Buenos Aires - The subject of shawarm...

Cristina’s Tardiness Defended[Argentina's Travel Guide]
In an op-ed in the New York Times , President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner’s lateness to the Group of 20 Summit photograph was defended.* The original article, titled “ As Leaders Wres...

greetings from buenos aires![Yillabean]
good bye-winter hello summer! my travel here was perfect from start to finish. from the beginning of the trip everything went smoothly. when i checked i...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back