Daily Url - November 5Th

webteam

Administrator
Monday, 05 November 2012

Law on Secrecy Annulled[The Argentina Independent]
The government today signed a resolution annulling restrictions on the secrecy of administrative decrees and decisions issued by the National Executive and the Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers. The...

11 Projects That Will Transform Buenos Aires Living Win Approval[InvestBA]
A marathon session of negotiations between city and federal officials in Buenos Aires resulted in eleven major residential, commercial and mixed-use projects receiving legislative approval to...

No Touching Ground in Buenos Aires[BA Street Art]
No Touching Ground is in Buenos Aires and made a great new intervention in Balvanera on Friday. The Seattle-based street artist has called the design: “Los gatos salvajes, los ángeles de la guarda”...

Saturday, 03 November 2012

Make Ceviche[Buenos Aires Foodies]
Wanna learn to make really good ceviche? Then don´t waste any time… Astrid y Gaston one of Latin America´s best peruvian restaurants his dishing out lessons. Learn the whole nine yards, from ceviche...

Friday, 02 November 2012

Surprise Pact Between PRO and FPV in Buenos Aires Legislature[The Argentina Independent]
In the early hours of this morning, a controversial agreement was made between Kirchnerists and members of PRO, which allowed for the approval of 11 new pieces of legislation, including various...

President Confirms That Bond Payments Will Be Made in Dollars[The Argentina Independent]
In a speech given yesterday at the Casa Rosada, President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner announced that Argentina’s debt bonds will be repaid in dollars. She also took the opportunity to criticise...

The Daily Bread[Why on earth did I move to Argentina?]
Belgium has finally arrived in Buenos Aires. I am thrilled. I am all excited. I can now eat Belgian food in ‘Le Pain Quotidien’ in Capital. I couldn’t believe it until I saw it with my own eyes – and...

Day of the Dead at Museo Fernandez Blanco[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by rainy city) In Mexican tradition, the deceased are remembered in a colorful celebration on the Day of the Dead. During this holiday, family and friends visit altars that are built for those...

Friday Postcard: Giraffe Butt[Twenty-Something Travel]
Crude, but well… there it is. This great picture was contributed by Caroline of Traveling 9 to 5. During our self drive safari through Botswana we came across this giraffe taking a drink of water. I...

Thursday, 01 November 2012

November in Buenos Aires[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by Tanoka) Events The month kicks off with the very special GAJO culinary event at Hernán Gipponi Restaurant. GAJO is a deluxe culinary team made up of the city`s top chefs (including Hernán...

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Buenos Aires Gay: Parade, Civil Unions and the highlights of the Buenos Aires LGBT scene[Buenos Aires 4U]
Next week, on the 10thof November to be exact, the centre of Buenos Aires will be taken over by a colourful and cheerfulmass of people: The Buenos Aires Gay Prideis coming to town, which brings...

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Gallery Nights October 2012[BA Travel Guide]
On Friday, October 26th, 2012, from 7pm to 10pm, a new edition of Gallery Nights, the original circuit for art lovers around more than 60 art galleries, antique shops, museums and cultural centers,...

Buenos Aires Photo 2012[BA Travel Guide]
The eigth edition of Buenos Aires Photo will take place at Centro Cultural Recoleta from October 26th through October 29th, 2012. This is the only art fair specialized in Photography in Latin...

VIII Buenos Aires Antiquarian Book Fair[BA Travel Guide]
Organized by the Argentine Antiquarian Bookstores Association (ALADA), the VIII Antiquarian Book Fair will take place from October 31 to November 6, 2012, at the Ministry of Education, with free...

Argentina Summer Vacations Will Cost 25% More This Year[InvestBA]
As we’ve seen recently, Argentina staycations are on the rise, and now so are the prices hotels and homeowners plan to charge those who spend their precious holidays tomando sol in Cariló and Pinamar...

Monday, 29 October 2012

Buenos Aires Bike Festival[BA Travel Guide]
The first Bike Festival organized by the Ministry of Culture of Buenos Aires will be held on Saturday, October 27 and Sunday October 28, 2012. Two days to fully enjoy shows, games and exhibitions at...

Friday, 26 October 2012

Organic Street Market and Cultural activities in La Boca[BA Travel Guide]
The main producers of organic and healthy food in Argentina will gather again in a street market in Buenos Aires, on Saturday, October 20, and Sunday, October 21, 2012, from 10am to 6pm, with free...

Buenos Aires Bicycle Fest[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by Gaston Z.) Bicycles, fashion shows, live music and more will all be part of the Buenos Aires Bicycle Fest that will be held this weekend, on the 27th and 28th of October at various city...

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Buenos Aires Photo 2012[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by the|G|™) This weekend promises to be chock full of fun activities and amongst them will be the Buenos Aires Photo Festival 2012 that will take place from the 26th to the 29th of October at...

Argentina Polo: Tortugas’ Grand Palermo Finale & Hurlingham Rising[InvestBA]
Tortugas, the first jewel of the Triple Crown of polo will be contested today at 15:30, not as in years past at the Tortugas Country Club but rather on Field 2 in Palermo, the same site as the...

119th Argentine Open Polo Championship[BA Travel Guide]
Saturday, November 17, 2012, will mark the start of the most important polo tournament in the world, the 119th Argentine Open Polo Championship (Abierto Argentino de Polo, or simply "El Abierto"),...

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

B.A. Tango #212 Free Download[tangocherie]
Here is the latest quarterly edition of the best tango magazine in Buenos Aires. It's in Spanish and English, and has everything you need to know about tango teachers, milongas, practicas, shoe...

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Repo Men Got The Boat[Buenos Aires News]
I am certainly not one to throw stones; most of my East Texas relatives have had their boats repossessed one time or another. Things come up and you just can’t make the monthly, like in the case of...

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Buenos Aires Pedestrians[.My.Beautiful.Air.]
Can we just talk about how true this is? Love CUALCA.

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Panqueques con Dulce de Leche | Crepes with Dulce de Leche[Seashells and Sunflowers]
In celebration of World Dulce de Leche Day 2012, I was invited to contribute a recipe featuring this rich caramel spread. Visit the World Dulce de Leche Day blog for more delicious links to recipes...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back