Daily Url, Oct 18

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, 17 October

Federación, Entre Rios, Argentina[Gringo in Buenos Aires]
Last weekend my girlfriend and I decided to check out the little town of Federación in the Entre Rios providence of Argentina. Federación is nothing spectacular and surely isn’t ...

Pancreas, anyone??[Señor Suitcase]
So the votes are in and I have a little under a year to work my way through an entire cow (apologies to anyone who thought it was going to be a one-sitting affair – I’m greedy, not suicidal). The...

Argentine Tourism Soars In August[The Argentine Post]
The number of people visiting Argentina soared in August. Around 233,000 people flew into Argentina in August. That’s up almost 71% from the same month a year ago, when the global economy was......

Springtime Family Fun: Bailando por un caño[¿Qué Sé Yo, Argentina?]
You know you’re in for quite a treat when an Argentine television show becomes controversial for being too risque. TV in this country, infamous for huge titty close ups and even bigger thonged ...

Chayanne TORERO[.My.Beautiful.Air.]
I think its official, I’m a fan. Maybe you saw my previous post about Chayanne’s music video ‘Boca’ . I posted it because I thought it was irresistibly silly. But...

Friday, 15 October

The Costanera Sur[Wander Argentina]
The Constanera Sur was once one of the city’s most beloved destinations long before the neighborhood it now pertains to, Puerto Madero existed. From the 1920’s to the 1960′s citizens would...

The Indy Eye: Bolivian Festival in BA[The Argentina Independent]
The festival of the Virgin of Copacabana, the patron saint of Bolivia, is celebrated annually in October in Bajo Flores , uniting many of the estimated 300,000 Bolivians living in Buenos Aires.

Fasten Your Seatbelts!! (oh, there aren’t any.)[Señor Suitcase]
“In Buenos Aires, nothing is said to be certain except death and taxis.” The words of Benjamin Franklin – almost. Take note Alton Towers – you are being severely u...

Shopping Guide to Palermo, Buenos Aires[LandingPadBA]
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for all the latest updates on fashion, shopping, and trends in Buenos Aires! When it comes to creative style and high design in Buenos Aires, there is no neighbor...

Whales dolphins penguins hives[it's stormie in buenos aires]
Dolphins liked to chase the boat. I promise marine animals totally know when you´re trying to take pictures of them. One minute they´re frolicking about whipping out their best tricks to impr...

Buenos Aires Vertical Zoo Competition proposal[Arch Daily]
The “ECO-CLIFF” is a revolutionary tower that will serve as a nesting ground for thousands of migrating birds as well as an ecological habitat for the different animals and species of the “Costanera Sur Ecological Reserve Zoo”.

Argentina-is-booming!-And-killing-the-peso.[CS Monitor]
An easy way to get people buying again: if runaway inflation makes saving ridiculous, people will buy anything, especially real estate and other lasting commodities. It works in Argentina...right?

Thursday, 14 October

La Boca Caminito Street Dancers[La Milonga Del 126]
Buenos Aires 2009 Tango adventure Wednesday, May 6, day 92 After a two week break, I returned to Proyecto San Telmo, Affordable Spanish lessons in Buenos Aires , for my last week of private Spanish ...

It takes 2 to …[Why on earth did I move to Argentina?]
Buenos Aires is tango paradise, right? Therefore it does not surprise me when people (mostly foreigners) ask me when I tell them I live in Buenos Aires “So you dance the tango?”. No I ...

Third Worldwide Klezmer Festival in Argentina[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The Third Worldwide Klezmer Festival will take place in Buenos Aires from October 18th to October 23rd, 2010 , with the participation of artists, bands and orchestras from Canada, Chile, Romania,...

Wednesday, 13 October

Beware of Cobos[The Argentine Post]
By Javier Arevalo Rendall In the run up to the October 2011 presidential election, Argentina’s political arena has been stirred up by more than one publishing success. The first potential...

Politics Meets Art in an Infinite Abyss[The Argentina Independent]
In a bizarre incident at ArteBA, Mayor Mauricio Macri broke a sculpture by grabbing the arse of a television host and shoving him into the artwork. Kyle Younker talks to artist Seth Wulsin.

FranchiseBA: Will Pizza Hut Finally Succeed?[InvestBA.com]
If Pizza Hut is successful next year in Buenos Aires, KFC franchises may soon follow. (Photo: Pizza Piola) There was a time when every town in America had a funny-looking, raised red roof Pi...

Tuesday, 12 October

Palacio Paz (Circulo Militar)[Why on earth did I move to Argentina?]
Click to view slideshow. Palacio Paz was the home of José Clemente Paz (2 October 1842 – 10 March 1912) He was a statesman, diplomat and journalist, and also the founder of the newspaper &...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back