Daily Url - Oct 2Nd

webteam

Administrator
Thursday, 02 October 2014

Architecture and Interior Design Exhibition Casa FOA 2014[BA Travel Guide]
Casa FOA is the most important yearly exhibition in which decorators, architects, designers, and landscape architects, selected for their talent and prestige, showcase the local and international...

Head of Central Bank Resigns[The Argentina Independent]
The president of Argentina's Central Bank, Juan Carlos Fábrega, resigned yesterday after almost a year in the post. He will be replaced by Alejandro Vanoli, head of the National Securities...

Wednesday, 01 October 2014

Imaginary Argentina[SaltShaker]
I often forget that before coming down to Buenos Aires the first time a decade ago, I really had no idea what the country, nor the city, were like. These days, I often find myself amused when I hear...

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Buenos Aires Celebrates Semana del Vino[Buenos Aires 4U]
It’s no secret that Argentina’s wine industry is booming, with its reputation in the international wine community going from strength to strength. From Malbec to Torrontés, you can find great...

Judge Griesa Finds Argentina in Contempt of Court[The Argentina Independent]
New York Judge Thomas Griesa has declared Argentina to be in contempt of court for refusing to pay debt owed to so-called vulture funds, though stopped short of issuing sanctions.The post Judge...

Monday, 29 September 2014

Buenos Aires: A wild and crazy ride[Noruega en Argentina]
“Wild, wonderful, West Virginia” – this is one of my favorite license plate slogans in the US. I like to apply it to Buenos Aires as well; it can definitely be both of those things! I realized today...

Erasing Dad, A Review[The Argentina Independent]
Ahead of this week's release, Wendy Gosselin reviews the controversial documentary 'Borrando a Papá' and interviews director Ginger Gentile and producer Gabriel Balanovsky.The post Erasing Dad, A...

Friday, 26 September 2014

Google Street View Argentina Launches[Discover Buenos Aires]
Posted in TechGoogle Street View for Argentina is finally here! That’s right, about a year after Google announced that they were going to bring street view to Argentina, they have launched. Now you...

Bsas4u Review: iPhoneography Smartphone Photo Tour[Buenos Aires 4U]
Have you ever had that moment when you see something amazing on your travels but your camera is not immediately at hand? What is the one thing you always have with you? That’s right, your smartphone....

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

La Aurora: A New Dawn[The Argentina Independent]
A visit to an agroecological farm in Buenos Aires province proves that there is an alternative to soy, showing it's possible to work the land in an efficient and profitable way without agrochemicals...

Monday, 22 September 2014

Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires[Expat Argentina]
Most expats will probably agree that Buenos Aires can be a difficult place to learn Spanish. With all the crazy slang (aka Lunfardo), weird accents (shh shh shh) and the use of “vos,” it is really...

6th French Week in Buenos Aires[BA Travel Guide]
The French Week in Buenos Aires "Vivi Francia 2014" will take place from September 14th to 21st, 2014, organized by the French-Argentine Commerce and Industry Chamber (CCIFA), and sponsored by the...

Gallery Nights September 2014[BA Travel Guide]
Gallery Nights is the original circuit for art lovers around more than 60 art galleries, antique shops, museums and cultural centers, organized by the art magazine Arte al Día, AdnCultura (La Nacion...

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Spring in Buenos Aires has finally sprung![Buenos Aires 4U]
The sudden reappearance of mosquitoes was already a hint, but now it’s official: Winter has come to an end and Spring in Buenos Aires has arrived! The 21st of September marks the start of spring in...

Shooting mummies in Salta with San Telmo Productions[Filming in Argentina]
By Benjamín Harguindey San Telmo Productions was recently in charge of fixing a shoot for Saloon Media’s TV show Mummies Alive, which has its Canadian crew flying around the world filming different...

Thursday, 18 September 2014

American Airlines Restricts Ticket Sales in Argentina[Discover Buenos Aires]
Posted in LivingTravelI haven’t even been back in Argentina a full day and the dollar blue hits a record high of $15! That’s immediately followed by American Airlines announcing that they are...

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

The exceptional art exhibition "Meraviglie dalle Marche" returns to Buenos Aires[BA Travel Guide]
An extraordinary exhibition of paintings from Le Marche region of central Italy on the Adriatic, similar to the one held in 2012, will be exhibited at the National Museum of Decorative Arts in Buenos...

Housing for foreigners in Buenos Aires[Noruega en Argentina]
I get questions about rentals in Buenos Aires all the time, especially medium-term, so I figured I’d make a little summary. I divide them in three broad categories: Short-term rentals geared towards...

Saturday, 13 September 2014

Health insurance for foreigners in Buenos Aires[Noruega en Argentina]
This will just be a short post because I get asked this from time to time: What to do about health insurance as a foreigner in Argentina? Argentina has a decent public health system compared to many...

Buenos Aires Restaurants On Latin America’s 50 Best List[Buenos Aires 4U]
Buenos Aires has always been a top cultural and sightseeing destination, but you can now add premier culinary destination to its many laurels. All this thanks to its recent gastronomic success, with...

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Weekend Festival: Buenos Aires Celebrates the North[Buenos Aires 4U]
Taste the flavours of the North this weekend at Buenos Aires Celebra el Norte - Buenos Aires Celebrates the North. This regional festival celebrating the cultural heritage of Argentina’s North is...

Argentine Film Institute Creates Horror Movie Fund[Filming in Argentina]
By Benjamín Harguindey The president of the Argentinian INCAA Film Institute, Lucrecia Cardoso, has recently created a specific kind of funding for horror movie production in Argentina. A call for...

Monday, 08 September 2014

What’s Viejo Almacen tango show like?[LandingPadBA]
"...there seems to be an air of authenticity here, which can be lacking in the beautifully-crafted but ostentatiously-enhanced performances at some of the glitzier shows."

Best Places for Photography in Buenos Aires[Buenos Aires 4U]
Buenos Aires provides a wonderful backdrop for photographers of all levels and experiences. Foto Ruta, a unique and creative photography tour company, hosting regular events and tailor-made...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back