Daily URL: Sep 28

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, 27 September

Random Observations: Week 7[Discover Buenos Aires]
Another week, almost another skipped Random Observations . Unfortunately, we missed putting one up last week because we’ve been swamped with work, but luckily we’re managing to squeeze ...

Friday, 26 September

Dumb and Dumber[The Silver River - A mini adventure in Buenos Aires]
Well it had to happen at some point. I was ALMOST victim to a relatively harmless crime. After my ramblings about how great and friendly I’ve found the Argentine’s some f rs tried to steal my walle...

Teatro Colon Ballet Company Performs Ballet Sequence[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The ballet company of Teatro Colon, will offer a new program of performances at Teatro Coliseo. The first part will be dedicated to "Les Sylphides"...

Day One of Pepsi Music Festival Gets Rocking![Argentina's Travel Guide]
Today is the first day of the Pepsi Musical Festival, one of the biggest, if not the biggest, music festivals in Argentina. The headliners for day one are Los Cafres, joined by groups such as Fid...

"Collectibles and Collectors" exhibition at Decorative Arts Museum[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The purpose of the exhibitionis to generate in the public the appreciation of decorative objects which beauty lays both in the harmony of its forms as in its integration with the environment...

Microsoft Creates Digital Map of Argentina[Argentina's Travel Guide]
Yesterday, Microsoft released a digital map of Argentina, including the coordinates and streets of 59 of the nation's cities . It is available at http://www.livemaps.com.ar ...

Thursday, 25 September

Honest taxista[The Silver River - A mini adventure in Buenos Aires]
This is place of extremes. There are tales of pick pockets and the occasional muggings, as is common for most major cities, particularly when there is widespread poverty but there are also examples of...

Por La Calle Highlights Argentine Textile Designers[Argentina's Travel Guide]
The design event Por La Calle, is a self-guided tour of urban textile fashion. Visitors are encourages to see and appreciate the design industry in Argentina, which produces a wide range of uniqu...

Crowded church[Buenos Aires Daily]
The neo-classical style cathedral of Salta [city in the northwest of Argentina] lays in the city’s center. The building dated back from the second half of the nineteenth century. It is a N...

Wednesday, 24 September

La Confiteria Ideal[La Nuit Blanche]

Tuesday, 23 September

Argentina Again Ranks Badly In Corruption Survey[The Argentine Post]
Argentina is more corrupt than it was a year ago, according to the results of a Transparency International survey released Tuesday. The survey, in which Argentina typically ranks poorly, rated the lan...

British backpacker shot in the back in Argentina[Times Online]
Argentinian police are investigating the mysterious murder of a British backpacker who was shot five times in the back a man on a moped...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back