Daily Url, Sep 28

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Monday, 28 September

Estancias in Argentina, the real Buenos Aires[LandingPadBA]
Year after year, agro-tourism lures those tourists interested in getting a more complete view of Argentina by drawing them to some of this country’s great estancias. One of the best ways of getting in...

12th Buenos Aires International Biennial of Architecture[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The 12th Buenos Aires International Biennial of Architecture BA09 will take place from October 3rd to 12th at the Recoleta Cultural Center, bringing together the world's most prominent architects...

Sculptures of the Human Condition[The Argentimes]
It is the third occasion that works by Argentine sculptor Laura Nucenovich have been exhibited in Galería Thames, and her collection, ‘Sobre nudos y sobre el ser’, is an impressive addition to her alr...

A Whole New Angle: World Press Photo[The Argentimes]
World Press Photo is an independent, non-profit organisation founded in Amsterdam in 1955. Every year since then a travelling exhibition of its photos has toured the world, visited annually by over tw...

Downtime[SaltShaker]
vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” - Robert Orben, magician and comedy writer Carmelo, Uruguay – So those of you who follow along things like our T...

Sunday, 27 September

In a good mood[Buenos Aires through my eyes]
Positive things about MY city 1. Nobody is too busy to pay attention to you. That´s right. Even if you are trying to communicate in your "spanish", you have 98% chances that people will st...

Chinese Hot & Sour Soup[micheleandtom.com]
Pictured here was the next dish we made in honor of international spicy cuisine — hot and sour soup. Yummy. As I write about it on this blustery, cold Sunday, I still feel he residual ...

6 things that make me smile[Yillabean]
1. being able to walk to work 2. seeing palm trees everyday 3. men who still whistle at me when i'm having a bad hair day, wearing glasses, baggy pants and sneakers 4. greeting and acknowledging ev...

Saturday, 26 September

Michelangelo of the Pampa[Romancing Argentina]
Michelangelo, meet Miguel Angel, kindred spirit! Though he works in recycled iron, not Carrara marble, you will recognize him as a kindred spirit. He does larger-than-life statues, just l...

Teatro Colon presents free, open air ballet performances[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The ballet company of Teatro Colon, directed by Lidia Segni, will offer two open air performances of "El Colon de Primavera" (The Colon in Spring), on Sundays, September 27 and October 4, 7.00 pm , ...

Erotic festival in Buenos Aires[Momento 24]
Erotic Festival XEX started yesterday in Buenos Aires Palacio Alsina, an exhibition where the best Argentine and international professional of the genre get together to show the public the last products, movies, lingerie and everything related to the world of erotica.

Nearly 70 percent of Argentine forests lost in a century[AFP | Google News]
Argentina has lost nearly 70 percent of its forests in a century, the Environmental Secretariat said at a UN conference on desertification.

Friday, 25 September

Cristina & Obama Hug at G20 Meeting in Pittsburgh[The Argentine Post]
*Photo of Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Barack Obama at Friday’s G20 meeting in Pittsburgh. It’s long been reported that President Cristina Fernández has been seeking –...

the joy train[Yillabean]
all aboard! er...um...last call? in b.a. people can rent a "train" or um a "drunk bus" for celebrations. when i've seen the train at night, there was always loud music coming from it and the people...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back