Dance Classes?

Morubixaba

Registered
Hi All!

I just moved into a new apartment in Recoleta and I was looking for some dance classes (preferably Reggaeton) in the area.

Does anyone know of a dance studio or a gym with these kind of classes in Recoleta? I'm near Las Heras.

Thanks so much for any advice! I need to trick myself into doing some exercise :rolleyes:

Dear DAnce lover
I will be living in BA, probably SAn Telmo and teaching dance. You can see my website: www.rightangle.com/bhava
I offer Balinese Dance, Indian Dance, Shakti Dance and movement expression.
Please email more about yourself.
I will be teaching September through December and possibley longer.
blessings,
BArbara

Morubixaba said:
Hi All!

I just moved into a new apartment in Recoleta and I was looking for some dance classes (preferably Reggaeton) in the area.

Does anyone know of a dance studio or a gym with these kind of classes in Recoleta? I'm near Las Heras.

Thanks so much for any advice! I need to trick myself into doing some exercise :rolleyes:

I don't know anywhere in Recoleta, but there are Reggaeton classes at Azucar right next to the Juramento subte station.

Hi,

My fiance teaches Reggaeton, he is an ex-dancer, he knows all, Reggaeton, Tango, Hip-Hop etc etc.

We are living in Las Canitas, let me know if you are interested

J

I do salsa at Azucar in Belgrano, definitely recommend it. I know they have reggaeton classes too. There is an Azucar in Abasto too (might be a little closer to you), but I've never been to that location so I can't say much about it.

Back