Danish journalist keen on meeting new people

Hi Pernille,
to get your pulse on the film scene feel free to check out my blog (in English) http://filminginargentina.wordpress.com
I am from the US and have been here for ten years and work as a documentary filmmaker--if you need any info on the film or TV industry for a story or a crew for a shoot let me know.

Hi Pernille,

I'm a Dutch freelance journo also just setting up in BsAs, if you feel like grabbing coffee or a drink sometime let me know.

- S.

Hi there.

I just moved from cold and rainy Copenhagen to spend 1/2 year in the wonderfull city of Buenos Aires.
I'm a 30 year old journalist looking to learn Spanish and write amazing stories in this part of the world. I've never been in the city before, so would be more than happy to meet up with others for a coffee, beer, walk, concerts, gallery openings etc.

I live in San Telmo untill the 31st of October, and then I will need to find a more permanent flat. Preferably in Palermo Viejo. Maybe one of you guys know of something?

Best / Pernille Formsgaard

Hi!! Are you still here? I came recently to Argentina from Copenhagen and I would love to chat in Danish!

Back