David Cameron Called Stupid And Foolish By Argentine Uk Rep.

Alicia Castro or Dimmerman...neither has earned the right or the laurels to call anyone stupid. Both are well known here, by their peers as being major slow minded dimwits. I don't know Cameron but I have met Dimmerman and Castro and neither one can stand up to my pet rock.

Well the pope should never have started opining about the malvinas, inflation, pizza et al. He should stick to more godly subjects.

Indeed, we'd all be better off if the Pedophile-in-Chief would stick to his theological fantasies in private, stop trying to impose them on everybody else, and donate his institution's wealth to organizations dedicated to improving the world.

Cameron doesn't give a fook about the public he is supposed to serve,much the same as every government leader.He is a pillock but if stupid is making sure you have numerous contacts and "fingers in pies" to pursue his quest for multi millionaire status when he gets the boot.Well,yes he is stupid.He is also referred to as Mr Slippery
by Christopher Hitchens journalists brother,along with millions of the electorate,me included.Funny how he backs the islanders referendum in their self determination but
he doesn't allow "his"islanders the chance on a referendum for self determination,the referendum he promised for the people to decide their future,in or out of the soviet
union of europe.What democracy??

Back