Daylight savings?

amat

Registered
HI All,

Anyone know when or if the hour goes forward? I guess my computer thought it was today and changed its clock. But the news on tv is not showing the hour forward. And some sites say it will change today, and others say it will not change this year. Confusing..
Any clarification is welcome!

Sleuth said:
Gotta love Argentina. Making changes the day before things are supposed to go into effect...
I thought that they decided a full 10 days in advance.

I noticed that my alarm was going off an hour early on my iPod Touch. I was taking a nap and I had it set for 12:15am so I could get to a club before 2am. But the damn thing kept going off at 11:15pm. So I looked up the hour change, and sure enough...

NADA!

The city was already like when I was coming home at ~5:30am. What's it going to be like in two more months? :eek: The sun will be coming up at 4am before all is said and done. No puedo creerlo.

lol, ok there will not be daylight savings hour changes this year, so do not worry about it, geez you should read momento24 to be up to date with everything local in English ;)

Napoleon said:
What's it going to be like in two more months? :eek: The sun will be coming up at 4am before all is said and done. No puedo creerlo.

If the sun were going to come up at 4am it would put Bs As on a par with much of the United Kingdom, if that's any comfort. But it's not going to come up at 4am, according to www.gaisma.com when you allow for the DST that is still showing on their graph. Which puts Bs As on a par with Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Seattle and Chicago etc.

Back