Debate Trump Vs. Biden Tonite 20.00 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he's senile at all, but Trump has been repeating that for so long that it has sunk in. Biden is only four years older than Trump, and looks far healthier. He's not the one stumbling on a a very slight incline, nor does he need to hold a water glass with both hands to keep it steady.

That is my opinion, but tonight we'll know for sure.

FoxNews on Facebook and YouTube for those who don't have cable television. 10pm to 12am. No commercials or breaks.

Because of Biden and Trumps age, I'll be watching the vp debates with extra interest.

If over the next four years whoever is the vp ascends to the presidency they will be eligible to run as the incumbent in 2024 and again in 2028. That could give us up to 11 years of President Pence or President Harris (if we last that long).

Last edited:
I don't believe he's senile at all, but Trump has been repeating that for so long that it has sunk in. Biden is only four years older than Trump, and looks far healthier. He's not the one stumbling on a a very slight incline, nor does he need to hold a water glass with both hands to keep it steady.

That is my opinion, but tonight we'll know for sure.

If he looks better than DJT it's probably because he's undergone more cosmetic surgery. And he's clearly in the early stages of senility, which isn't an insult, it's the natural condition of a person his age. He's more than a decade older than the average US retiree. This will probably be the first presidential debate in which both participants will be wearing Depend®.

To put things in perspective, at the time of entering office, Angela Merkel was 51, Boris Johnson was 56, Justin Trudeau was 43. If Joe wins, he'll be 78, eight years older than the current oldest president (DJT, 70).

I'm definitely not a MAGA supporter, but I am what they call a realist. I can't look at a three-legged donkey and pretend it's a unicorn, even if the fate of the world depends on said donkey winning a race.

Last edited:
And he's clearly in the early stages of senility, which isn't an insult, it's the natural condition of a person his age. He's more than a decade older than the average US retiree. This will probably be the first presidential debate in which both participants will be wearing Depend®.

To put things in perspective, at the time of entering office, Angela Merkel was 51, Boris Johnson was 56, Justin Trudeau was 43. If Joe wins, he'll be 78, eight years older than the current oldest president (DJT, 70).

Check your facts: Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946, which makes him 74 years old. And two months, to be exact.

Age does not mean senility. Ruth Baden Ginsburg was 89 years old, and WAY smarter than Boris Johnson, Justin Trudeau, and Merkel.

Last edited:
Check your facts: Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946, which makes him 74 years old. And two months, to be exact.

Age does not mean senility. Ruth Baden Ginsburg was 89 years old, and WAY smarter than Boris Johnson, Justin Trudeau, and Merkel.

though apparently not smart enough to retire when the democrats had the white house and the senate :/

Check your eyesight. Facts say he was 70 at the time he entered office, which is what I wrote.

Check your eyesight. Facts say he was 70 at the time he entered office, which is what I wrote.

I stand corrected, but fail to see why does it matter at what age a President takes office. Please elaborate.

I stand corrected, but fail to see why does it matter at what age a President takes office. Please elaborate.
The responsibilities of being the president of the u.s. are brutally taxing, and the job has a history of visibly aging it's holders. the better the president's physical and mental fitness, the more prepared they are to do the job. that doesn't seem like a controversial statement.

Cognitive decline starts around 70 years old in most people. If you've seen Biden speak throughout the campaign, especially the primary pre-march, he was stumbling on his words and oftentimes did not seem coherent. He's old as dirt. he's probably, at the very least, at the beginning of senility. there's plenty of signs.

Trump is obviously also missing a few nails. It's awfully pitiful that they're our two options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back