Debate Trump Vs. Biden Tonite 20.00 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed, when I have been out and about today, there are some very happy Democrats.

FTR >>> I wish the President, his wife and all those around him who may be infected a speedy recovery. Regardless of political party or beliefs, they are human beings and deserve the right to live a full and healthy life, the same as anyone else. I never wished Obama, HRC or anyone else for that matter to die. I am just not that kind of a person.

My post may or may not be related to the topic enough for some people, but I wanted to share just the same.

I have noticed, when I have been out and about today, there are some very happy Democrats.

FTR >>> I wish the President, his wife and all those around him who may be infected a speedy recovery. Regardless of political party or beliefs, they are human beings and deserve the right to live a full and healthy life, the same as anyone else. I never wished Obama, HRC or anyone else for that matter to die. I am just not that kind of a person.

My post may or may not be related to the topic enough for some people, but I wanted to share just the same.
Joe Biden wished the same thing.

Joe Biden wished the same thing.
Thank you Ries,

A very respectful gesture on Biden's part. Kudos to him for having good manners, knowing what line not to step over.

If I were Joe Biden and I became the next POTUS, I would enjoy my victory the most if it were against my opponent at full strength.

Regardless of whoever is elected, you just want the person to do a good job. It goes further than serving the citizens of one country because EE UU has tremendous influence around the world. The POTUS and his / or her (Someday I would think.) actions affect so many people regardless of where they are.

Why ask that?
It's the way you phrased your post! So I want to understand you, so that I can know what you mean.

Your post left the door open a tad for me to wonder if it meant one human being's life (Biden) was favored over another (Trump) beyond the context of being political adversaries. I don't mind someone favoring one politician over another. That is fair.

But if you meant that you are pleased your candidate (I am guessing Biden is your candidate??? I don't really know for sure???) is healthy while the candidate you care not to support is infected with Covid 19 ... Well that is poor deportment in my view and the sign of a bad person.

If I misunderstood you, you have my apology. And if I didn't, well shame on you.

But I can't know if I misunderstood you until you provide me with some clarification of your sentiment. I have no idea what you meant. There is simply not enough information in your post for me to know.

FTR >>> I am the kind of person who takes no pleasure or celebration in the misery of another. (PARTICULARLY when it involves the great gift of life.) I don't care who they are, what they represent or how bad they might be for me if they prevail in what they do or want to do, or intend to do. I simply do not want to root for misfortune of another's health. Life is too precious.

Nancy stands in the way of constitutional process. She has inhibited the ability of US to conduct itself in due process of all the issues we are faced with. She may be great woman but she falls short of popular vote by only receiving 37% favorable. Obviously not considered great by her peers...
Favorable Unfavorable Spread
RCP Average6/26 - 9/30--37.0

Ya, how disrespectful of so many to mock the great POTUS for getting covid when he has so valiantly guided his people, nay the world, with such a great example of best practices on dealing with this hoax.

It really amazes me how people talk of poetic justice and have no sympathy when the great POTUS has always been magnanimous and respectful to his opponents when they've fallen ill, like Hillary's numonea in 2016:

God bless the POTUS and his great Christmas loving wife.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back