Dec 6Th Craziness And The Weekly Round Up.

Canick

Registered
I have shared this site before as I find the writer very funny. He also writes for the Herald, but this week's weekly round up-especially the play-by-play of yesterday's events (Dec 6th), had me cracking up.

thought I would share- :D

http://www.argentina...ial-7d-edition/

a sample:
  • [10:25 AM] A container in Puerto Madero filled with drums of mercury catches fire. Local networks announce we’re all going to die very quickly.
  • [10:52 AM] No, wait! Turns out it’s not mercury! Phew! No, it’s actually a chemical compound used in pesticides/insecticides that explodes when making contact with water. Firemen arrive and try to put the fire out with water. Container explodes (obviously). Dense toxic cloud begins to hover above Buenos Aires. Authorities order the evacuation of offices and schools in Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Retiro and the downtown area. A putrid smell invades the city. Local networks announce we’re still going to die, only a slow and painful death.

not to mention super bernie in white suit and gas mask.. Reminds he of ET film.... We were given masks at work and sent home, strange nobody mentioned the Villa31!!

Very funny the best take of the Empress...!!

Cristina-kirchner-clarin-295x300.jpg

[7:30 PM] Godzilla finally shows up.

I think Adrian may now be my most favourite read (Even though he doesn't write in proper English).

That was hilarious - although I suppose you would have to have lived through it to fully get it.

Cheers Adrian!

Hmmm, I went there but I quit about halfway through. I couldn't handle the language. I can handle a damn or a Hell but when it goes to filth, I'm outta there. I've read some good articles from that publication but never noticed that before.

Thanks Canick, you've just made my Saturday night, very funny, lol. Good to see a healthy sense of humour alive and kicking in Argentina :D

Godzilla has always been here.
She's just had a lot of facial work done so we don't recognise her too well.

This was hilarious!
I was working on Alvear as usual during the toxic cloud/rainstorm from hell, and my father-in-law was at DOT during the 'attack'. Just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse, it took me 4 hours to get home because none of the buses were running and there were zero taxis. Pretty weird day overall and I was not sad to see it end!
But yeah, great read. I laughed so hard I cried.

Absolutely hysterical. I've been trying to explain the people in the US just how insane Thursday was. Now I'm just going to send them this.

Back