December flight

gatoneko

Registered
I have noticed AR canceled many domestic flights in December. Jujuly flights were all cancelled, and Salta reduced to 3x week from daily during November. Anybody knows what is going on??

the schedules are not back to 100% normal as it was before

They are making a lot of cancellations. Unpredictable. For example this week there were to be 4 Flights to / from Rosário - all cancelled last Friday due to lack of demand (maybe 10 pax between the 4 flights!?)

Technically from early DEC tourism will be permitted to some provinces which should enable flights to take off... but who knows in Argentina.

Domestic flights are getting cancelled even in December - must be lack of demand...

They are making a lot of cancellations. Unpredictable. For example this week there were to be 4 Flights to / from Rosário - all cancelled last Friday due to lack of demand (maybe 10 pax between the 4 flights!?)

Technically from early DEC tourism will be permitted to some provinces which should enable flights to take off... but who knows in Argentina.
On Wednesday I flew back to the UK via AMS on KL702. There were barely 15 people in Business, at a rough guess I would say maybe 40 in Tourist and from the pre-take-off remarks by the captain I doubt if they were carrying much freight either. I don't know for how long they will be able to sustain the service.

Most of the repatriations have been done which leaves business and tourism... Tourism is definitely not coming back anytime soon which leaves just business and people left over who stayed during the lockdown.

Does anyone have a clue when I'll be able to complete my move to San Martin de los Andes from the USA with my three Golden Retrievers ?

Back